• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't have the energy to go back and quote the posts after my last post in here where people thought I was an ******* (which I am) calling you guys hypocrites. The point I was trying to make is that people on the left could reasonably call you hypocritical referring to whatever that guy's name was as Doctor. I was not calling anyone in here a hypocrite or saying that referring to him as such was hypocritical.

Sincerely,

Dr. Mbills2223, PharmD
    Point acknowledged. I’ll concede the last word Dr. Mbills.

Sincerely,

(Not) Dr. KG1, ParmC(heese)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Point acknowledged. I’ll concede the last word Dr. Mbills.

Sincerely,

(Not) Dr. KG1, ParmC(heese)
    Lmao, did you just try to get the last word while conceding the last word? No way...you can't concede the last word because I'm conceding the last word...

Reactions: KG1

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone else confused by the two Gadsen Flags arguing with each other?

I wasn't arguing with mbills as I'm not a masochist. I was just replying to what he had stated about how he sourced a lot of meds that the hospitals then wouldn't use. The senate testimony of a number of doctors said that these drugs were much safer and much more effective than what the hospitals chose to treat patients with. I don't care who gave them their marching orders, they were wrong. People need to wake up and understand that people are dying because they aren't able to get the cheap, effective drugs that would save their lives.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wasn't arguing with mbills as I'm not a masochist. I was just replying to what he had stated about how he sourced a lot of meds that the hospitals then wouldn't use. The senate testimony of a number of doctors said that these drugs were much safer and much more effective than what the hospitals chose to treat patients with. I don't care who gave them their marching orders, they were wrong. People need to wake up and understand that people are dying because they aren't able to get the cheap, effective drugs that would save their lives.
    If we’re talking about treatments, after my son tested positive for covid, the ER doc basically told him to go home and come back if he turns blue. The way they worded it was if he feels like he can’t breathe, but my way sounds more dun dun dun, dramatic.

Anyway it doesn’t sound to me like they were very interested in becoming involved until it’s too late anyway. No advice on anything. Just go home. He’s in his early 20s, in good health. Fit enough. So Maybe they figured he’d be fine.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    If we’re talking about treatments, after my son tested positive for covid, the ER doc basically told him to go home and come back if he turns blue. The way they worded it was if he feels like he can’t breathe, but my way sounds more dun dun dun, dramatic.

Anyway it doesn’t sound to me like they were very interested in becoming involved until it’s too late anyway. No advice on anything. Just go home. He’s in his early 20s, in good health. Fit enough. So Maybe they figured he’d be fine.
    Hope he makes a full recovery.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can you just let me derail another thread in peace?
    NO! You must have your Fauci pendant! It will ward off the evil spirits who would infect you with covid! It’s the only way out of the pandemic. Do your part. We’re all in this together. Stop putting grandma at risk. We don’t care about grandpas, they’re all *******s. Do it…for the children.

What’s that you say? The package says “warning: this pendant does not prevent covid” above the “made in China” print? Oh. Uh. Yeah. Don’t worry about that. Just like the masks, it’s only there to protect the manufacturers er soothsayers from liability in case you wear it wrong. It’s actually as effective as vaccines. Trust the science. The study we just endorsed proves the Fauci pendant is the bomb. It’s the only way to defeat this virus.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    NO! You must have your Fauci pendant! It will ward off the evil spirits who would infect you with covid! It’s the only way out of the pandemic. Do your part. We’re all in this together. Stop putting grandma at risk. We don’t care about grandpas, they’re all *******s. Do it…for the children.

What’s that you say? The package says “warning: this pendant does not prevent covid” above the “made in China” print? Oh. Uh. Yeah. Don’t worry about that. Just like the masks, it’s only there to protect the manufacturers er soothsayers from liability in case you wear it wrong. It’s actually as effective as vaccines. Trust the science. The study we just endorsed proves the Fauci pendant is the bomb. It’s the only way to defeat this virus.
    This particular pendant is autographed and it was also rubbed on his gooch so it works extra good. I wear it proud with a long chain so I can put it in my mouth when I get anxious (under my mask obviously).

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This particular pendant is autographed and it was also rubbed on his gooch so it works extra good. I wear it proud with a long chain so I can put it in my mouth when I get anxious (under my mask obviously).
    But you have to remove your mask! I hope you are rubbing hand sanitizer all over your hands and the pendant before and after you do that.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    But you have to remove your mask! I hope you are rubbing hand sanitizer all over your hands and the pendant before and after you do that.
    You know those beer drinking helmets? I have one of those but with sanitizer. Hasn't left this brilliant noggin in two long years. #bigbrain

Top Bottom