• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Whatever you do don’t read the comments. Oh my god people are ****ing stupid

Edit: to clarify only maga and trumpers are unvaccinated and they are all gonna die
    In spite of your warning I did read some comments. They are living for this. They need this. This guy is praying for a worse fourth wave to continue this…

“In the 1918 pandemic , most of the damage done came in the 4th wave ! So hang on this ride may just be beginning”

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In spite of your warning I did read some comments. They are living for this. They need this. This guy is praying for a worse fourth wave to continue this…

“In the 1918 pandemic , most of the damage done came in the 4th wave ! So hang on this ride may just be beginning”
    I think some people are addicted to fear. It's like they get some kind of rush off of it or something.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Yeah, but Omaha. Omikraken. Cron. Whatever.

Thankfully deep in the rat infested areas of Africa, sars-cov-2 mutated to form the vaccine humans couldn't make make money from.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

One other comment. There were 4 waves in South Africa. They had a variant rip through that we didn't get here. The 4th was Omicron. Which is NOT the worst wave. So **** that idiot.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wait. What? It's Crew Carwash? When did that happen? I was quite pleased when Mike's made its way down here. They even have one in Louisville.
    Well, I guess it depends on where you are! I didn't know the history...

Top Bottom