• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So by your, standards an employer who believes that ivermectin has prophylactic properties, can mandate all employees take ivermectin to keep the workplace safe?
    Sure...if they want to and can find a doctor to give a prescription to all their employees.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sure...if they want to and can find a doctor to give a prescription to all their employees.
    And requiring women to be on birth control pills to keep insurance costs down and eliminate time off work?

You may just be that purist but few are, including SCOTUS. If the company doctor prescribed ivermectin to the employees as a condition of employment it would be shot down at every level…

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    And requiring women to be on birth control pills to keep insurance costs down and eliminate time off work?

You may just be that purist but few are, including SCOTUS. If the company doctor prescribed ivermectin to the employees as a condition of employment it would be shot down at every level…
    And that would be inconsistent with previous rulings, in my opinion. Of course...I'm far from a legal expert. Just some dude on the internet

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    LOL the wheels are coming off...
    iu

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Pfizer submitted their Biologics License Application on May 18, 2021 for their mRNA vaccine. It was approved on August 23, 2021.
    Moderna submitted their Biologics License Application on June 1, 2021 for their mRNA vaccine. No approval yet.
    Why the big difference? Didn't Moderna pay them enough?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Cloth mask? Probably not worth it...certainly not for Omicron. I told my employees in the very beginning not to bother with cloth masks and explicitly prohibited them in the pharmacy. I outfitted all of them with N95s and we continue to wear them.
    Sincere question; what would allow you to judge that masks are no longer needed? There's nuance to every situation, but at what point and/ or why would you allow the discontinuance of mask wearing demands?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Sincere question; what would allow you to judge that masks are no longer needed? There's nuance to every situation, but at what point and/ or why would you allow the discontinuance of mask wearing demands?
    In what context or capacity? Are you referring specifically to my place of work? I want to make sure I understand the question before I ramble lol

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yes. You need not be specific, but under what situation-ish would you allow naked faces?
    Well I'll be transparent as I am with my staff. I have a high risk son that influences my decision making on personal risk taking if you will. We still have patients on a routine basis (at least once daily) coming to the pharmacy to get meds with active COVID. I'm not mad at them, they need their meds (although we do offer free no contact delivery), so as long as that's still happening with such regularity it will likely continue. When that becomes less frequent I would probably loosen up for staff, although I will personally probably continue beyond that. Alternatively, it the next mutation is even more mild than Omicron, I would probably allow it.

It's always hard to say for sure until the situation arises, but that's my current thought.

Top Bottom