• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    A public tally needs to be kept of who says what in the wake of this abomination.

We need this to be a demarcation line indicating, we tried to follow the rules, but now, as Craterface said in Grease, "The rules are, there ain't no rules..."

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I hope he pardons himself on day one in office and laughs hysterically while doing it on live television with a Stormy Daniels film playing in the background.
    I always love your posts and respect your opinion, phylo, but I have to say you've come up short here.

On Day One he needs to do what he should have done on 1/6/21, but failed to do...declare martial law and have all of the high-profile players arrested for treason. It would have been better to start the party with nominal control over "the system" than playing with a weak hand, as Americans generally do.

Note I did not say "the right" because that idea has long since lost any meaning. It's nomenclature from the French revolution that the weak-minded have continued to carry forward over two centuries. At this point, there are only Americans and Globalists. This has nothing to do with race, party, etc. although there are statistical biases towards globalism in some groups more than others.

This event will jolt the Overton window forward more than most people would expect or will like. The last bastion of our Republic, our legal system, has demonstrably fallen, with this case as the poster child. It was certainly rickety before this day, but it is a pile of rubble now. And save the, "Well, it will be overturned on appeal..." hopium. The fact this has happened in our financial capital, "the world's city" as some have called it, to a former President who is currently running for the same office, proves the malfeasance that has victimized citizens of all races and levels of wealth for decades now.

The bad guys have crossed the Rubicon. The game is now truly afoot.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Appeal to be filed in...3...2...1...
    Md3J004.png

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I always love your posts and respect your opinion, phylo, but I have to say you've come up short here.

On Day One he needs to do what he should have done on 1/6/21, but failed to do...declare martial law and have all of the high-profile players arrested for treason. It would have been better to start the party with nominal control over "the system" than playing with a weak hand, as Americans generally do.

Note I did not say "the right" because that idea has long since lost any meaning. It's nomenclature from the French revolution that the weak-minded have continued to carry forward over two centuries. At this point, there are only Americans and Globalists. This has nothing to do with race, party, etc. although there are statistical biases towards globalism in some groups more than others.

This event will jolt the Overton window forward more than most people would expect or will like. The last bastion of our Republic, our legal system, has demonstrably fallen, with this case as the poster child. It was certainly rickety before this day, but it is a pile of rubble now. And save the, "Well, it will be overturned on appeal..." hopium. The fact this has happened in our financial capital, "the world's city" as some have called it, to a former President who is currently running for the same office, proves the malfeasance that has victimized citizens of all races and levels of wealth for decades now.

You're really spot on with this, you see the globalism in "conservatives" minds when you see the banter for israel, and ukraine, and all of these foreign lands as our own country is collapsing from within.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Well, he can do that too. :cool::lmfao::lmfao:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Wow. You're right. If he appeals, he'll get the death penalty. Hopefully, he can get it to the Supremes.
    Appellate court cannot increase sentence. It can only reduce it, or overturn it. That said, I don't have any faith in the next court up the chain in and appeal. He might get something fair out of the New York Supreme Court. He cannot file Motion to Grant Cert with SCOTUS until ALL possible state appeals are completely and totally exhausted.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Appellate court cannot increase sentence. It can only reduce it, or overturn it. That said, I don't have any faith in the next court up the chain in and appeal. He might get something fair out of the New York Supreme Court. He cannot file Motion to Grant Cert with SCOTUS until ALL possible state appeals are completely and totally exhausted.

Indeed.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just because they can't legally do something doesn't mean they won't.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Just because they can't legally do something doesn't mean they won't.
    That's a Bright Red Line -- universally well established law. A sentence can be reduced or overturned on appeal and the case referred back to trial court for resentencing -- but an appellate court CANNOT increase a sentence in its decision. PERIOD. The judge(s) would be whacked seriously for cause and sanctioned or removed from the bench if they tried it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That's a Bright Red Line -- universally well established law. A sentence can be reduced or overturned on appeal and the case referred back to trial court for resentencing -- but an appellate court CANNOT increase a sentence in its decision. PERIOD. The judge(s) would be whacked seriously for cause and sanctioned or removed from the bench if they tried it.

By who?

Top Bottom