• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think we will soon find out if our justice system is working or it's been turned into a Railroad station for those considered undesirable by the elites. Any bets on which way this is going?

There's no "finding out," the fact he's even on trial right now is proof the system is entirely unfixable.

The verdict matters very little compared to the precedent set by a regime being permitted to attempt imprisoning its political rivals, mere months ahead of an election the polls indicate the rival would win.

Anyone remember how concerned this same system was about one of its own being investigated a year before the election, telling us that allowing it to continue was jeopardizing democracy? No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Anyone remember how concerned this same system was about one of its own being investigated a year before the election, telling us that allowing it to continue was jeopardizing democracy? No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case!
    Anyone remember the writings of Thomas Jefferson?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We've gone from former presidents making ridiculous money with books and speaking engagements after leaving office to this. Now our former presidents will be looking forward to being harasses by every petulant, corrupt, evil little petty prosecutor in the country when they leave office. The system has become a joke, all of it and there is no fixing it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's NYC, a legal system for sale is nothing new here. They murder people in holding cells for a price. Fox news people seemed surprised that they would run this case first, but of all the places to wage lawfare against Trump and his campaign this was the place to get a good start.

The purpose of this exercise is two fold, discourage Trump from involvement in politics, and demonstrate to the rest of the country that if you interfere with the existing leadership, the machine will give you similar, or worse, treatment.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's NYC, a legal system for sale is nothing new here. They murder people in holding cells for a price. Fox news people seemed surprised that they would run this case first, but of all the places to wage lawfare against Trump and his campaign this was the place to get a good start.

The purpose of this exercise is two fold, discourage Trump from involvement in politics, and demonstrate to the rest of the country that if you interfere with the existing leadership, the machine will give you similar, or worse, treatment.
    100%!

This is one of the answers to the question, why can’t we get good people to run for president.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    I think we will soon find out if our justice system is working or it's been turned into a Railroad station for those considered undesirable by the elites. Any bets on which way this is going?
    By elite are you referring a multi-millionaire real estate developer turned TV celebrity turned politician, who never see a day in jail?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    By elite are you referring a multi-millionaire real estate developer turned TV celebrity turned politician, who never see a day in jail?
    You mean the multi-millionaire who gave up the lifestyle, and money, to be constantly abused, and harassed for daring to expose the corruption that is deeply ingrained in our system. My 401k doubled under Trump, I had a great paying job that I enjoyed, and was planing on staying til at least 67, or 70... Now under Joe, and the Ho, I'm retired (not my choice) working part time, and luckily applied for, and received disability, but it is nowhere near what I made as a welder. Trump is not perfect, and the bump stock ban pissed me off, but overall he did a great job, and our economy thrived...FJB. Let's go Brandon!

Top Bottom