Could today be the last day? Would it take affect that quick?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    I dont think he is to afraid to try anything any more because after this years Presidential election has showed us there are more Latino's, Gays, abortion supporters, welfare system suckers, illegals, pretend government officials, than us Gun law abiding citizens in the USA now and he has the majority behind him and he knows it and feels he is now King Obama which was his dream. And as for Joke Biden well all i can say is a Joke and really feel sorry for being called a man.....

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I dont think he is to afraid to try anything any more because after this years Presidential election has showed us there are more Latino's, Gays, abortion supporters, welfare system suckers, illegals, pretend government officials, than us Gun law abiding citizens in the USA now and he has the majority behind him and he knows it and feels he is now King Obama which was his dream. And as for Joke Biden well all i can say is a Joke and really feel sorry for being called a man.....

That might be what OooopsBama thinks, but he'd be wrong when the rubber meets the road and he has to call on all the 'suckers' and do nothing's to actually stand up and fight, if it comes to that. He's safe in his throne room, but he has no idea how his lib supporters will fall away like snow flakes. They are in for the free ride, not the politics.

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    An EO gun ban is not possible. A gun ban takes an act of congress. All Obama could hope to accomplish with an EO is to emphasize the importance of enforcing established laws better.

Before you dismiss the effects of an EO, please note, it was an EO by FDR that caused 120,000 Jananese-Americans to be rounded up and imprisoned in internment camps.

Top Bottom