• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BackFromDC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    My mother-in-law texted this to me earlier this morning and I thought...Excuse me what? IDK if people out there are actually assembling groups like this (seems like fed posting), but the redditors already tried calling and it's a dead number.:stickpoke:
    1725678149952.png

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Crawford County has a paper?

You know the Home Guard in Corydon failed to stop Morgan's Raiders back in 1863 when old John and the boys went raidin Becks Mill, Salem, and other places around the Hoosier State. Maybe they just don't want to be 0-2.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Crawford County has a paper?

You know the Home Guard in Corydon failed to stop Morgan's Raiders back in 1863 when old John and the boys went raidin Becks Mill, Salem, and other places around the Hoosier State. Maybe they just don't want to be 0-2.
    Used to work with a Crawford countian, he told us when they go to vote, they chisel their candidates name on a rock and throw it in the creek.

One of the weirdest dudes I’ve ever known.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county

Hines raid didn’t go well for the confederates Crawford county got the win with assist from Perry county. They were attempting to hook up with the Democrats.

Perry County also shelled Hawsville,KY

I wish some of the northerners could visit Crawford county. They could stop at Possum Junction for a bowl of chili.
    The look on some of our “proper members” face would be priceless, is this WV?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    My mother-in-law texted this to me earlier this morning and I thought...Excuse me what? IDK if people out there are actually assembling groups like this (seems like fed posting), but the redditors already tried calling and it's a dead number.:stickpoke:
    View attachment 378433
    At this juncture, the unorganized militia should be starting to self organize. (USC 10 246)

Though I don't think this is the best OpSec to build your Company...

I'm a little past my best if used by date, but I suppose I can still do a volunteer list. At least be a speed bump.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Hines raid didn’t go well for the confederates Crawford county got the win with assist from Perry county. They were attempting to hook up with the Democrats.

Perry County also shelled Hawsville,KY

I wish some of the northerners could visit Crawford county. They could stop at Possum Junction for a bowl of chili.
    The look on some of our “proper members” face would be priceless, is this WV?
    I do give the Wolfpack a hard time, but I wouldn’t want to get in a gun fight with those folks.

Top Bottom