• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I've had very good luck with Corrosion X. It is a decent lube, as well, but I really like FP-10 for a lube. I may have to give Eezox a try.

Last edited:

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    +1 to Eezox

Great posting Annie! rep'ed

I bought a large spray can of the Eezox from Pop's a month ago and am very pleased with it. Eezox has a mild sent that is more family friendly than using a bore cleaner to clean and wipe off powder residue from the receiver's and internal dirty parts.

A bore cleaner is still needed, Eezox is Not a bore cleaner but will virtually clean and lubricate all other gun parts and stocks.

TK :ingo:

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Annie,

Good posting. I am going to have to give that Eezox a try. Especially on the ones I don't shoot very often.

I understand that Breekfree also makes a product for longer term storage instead of just the CLP. I can't seem to remember what it is called right now though. I wonder how it would compare to the Eezox.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I ordered some eezeox and the bore stores. Had to get a custom one for my FS2000 and it was only like $16. I e-mailed them the day I originally replied and they said it would be on its way out begininng of next week.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I'll post here, so I don't interupt the group buy. Before I order some of the Eezox, i do have a question fir its users. I realize its a good rust preventer, but how good a lube is it? I have been using Rem Oil for years. Is it as good or better than that? Or do I need something else to Oil my guns up with? How well does it work in the barrel, should I clean it out before I go shooting?:dunno:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom