• Status
    Not open for further replies.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I’ve heard from a co-worker that her National Guard husband was summoned to Stout Field today regarding the manning of 465 exits? I have no reason to doubt factuality. Could all just be briefing and planning for eventualities....

So the rumor is the National Guard is willing to go full Kent State do keep people off 465? Except this time I doubt the "students" will be unarmed. I also doubt this country could ever get that far again.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I had an air traffic controller tell me he is old army buds with the commandant of the IN guard. He had the "free pass" letter, too. Lock down coming Sunday for the entire country for 2 weeks minimum. Grocery shopping once a week depending on first initial of last name. Many items rationed. Gas stations guarded. He was dead serious!

By the way, he also delivered my pizza so...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ok, all you all have is here say? Someone said...come on wit yo bad selves and post PROOF, I mean what are you, fake news?
    Stand By, for forthcoming “proof”

B1-C512-BA-96-BE-415-B-87-E4-CF17581-BC21-B.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]That is all I have regarding “proof” this will get worse. But it is a damned sight better than my buddy’s cousin who’s in the Michigan Militia said...

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    https://www.indystar.com/story/news...irus-updates-latest-news-covid-19/5074294002/
    Indiana coronavirus updates: IU Health now can now process 500 COVID-19 tests each day

One might be able to equate this to the war in the Pacific. Or a Chuck Norris movie. It takes the old girl awhile to get riled but SON. Let me tell you, once she gets her dander up you don't want to be in the room when she starts cleaning house.

Maybe, just maybe, this is what it takes to make residents of this great country of ours to wake up and remember just how GREAT we were and are just under the surface. There's no way in hell that the country that could rightfully claim to have brought the free world out of the stone age in regards to agriculture, manufacturing, space exploration, medicine, etc. is going to sit around and be beaten by this thing.

All of the collateral damage that has occurred thus far is the result of not having a plan. Panic is what you do when you don't have a plan. I truly believe that in the future one word will describe this event. Overreaction.

There will be a price to pay but as Yamamoto found out about that slumbering giant. . . . .

Or we can just all tuck tail and die because it's easier.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yeah wait what's going on? I've got people calling me talking about a lockdown?

A fiend of a friend said national lock down Monday. He has confirmation from a national guard person and an FBI person. Just passing along.

I’ve heard from a co-worker that her National Guard husband was summoned to Stout Field today regarding the manning of 465 exits? I have no reason to doubt factuality. Could all just be briefing and planning for eventualities....

So the rumor is the National Guard is willing to go full Kent State do keep people off 465? Except this time I doubt the "students" will be unarmed. I also doubt this country could ever get that far again.

I had an air traffic controller tell me he is old army buds with the commandant of the IN guard. He had the "free pass" letter, too. Lock down coming Sunday for the entire country for 2 weeks minimum. Grocery shopping once a week depending on first initial of last name. Many items rationed. Gas stations guarded. He was dead serious!

By the way, he also delivered my pizza so...

iE3ikjb.gif

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/f...Ws3eKYi-8T5_-XypKagXRlQ1ojT09snUN6CjZraMtY7E4

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'd sleep with Pelosi before I'd sleep with you.

But you republicans are always in bed together. :)
    i agree, but, with hot younger WOMEN. We’re not above group sex, we’re just promoting higher standards, no matter how low the morels!( before you grammar nazi, low morels are short mushrooms)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    i agree, but, with hot younger WOMEN. We’re not above group sex, we’re just promoting higher standards, no matter how low the morels!( before you grammar nazi, low morels are short mushrooms)

I could almost believe you....but nah, I've seen some of the DAR ladies. They look like they were tending the wounded on Bunker Hill.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Fake, except where it isn't

https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1241090622515220480

Illinois to issue stay-at-home order for 13M residents, multiple sources tell @nbcchicago.

https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1241034016867958785

New York Gov. Cuomo announces a new executive order calling for all non-essential businesses to close

https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1240817178129072128

LIVE: California governor announces state-wide stay at home order.

So, "lockdown" is exaggerating, yes. LARPers getting anxious, maybe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom