• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    States that have ordered all but essential people to stay home.
    California.
    New York.
    Illinois(starts Saturday)Oak Park issued their own order last night after two ER doctors where admitted in critical condition.
    These are states where only essential travel is allowed,with orders to stay home.

Where I am now. Minnesota governor today 3/20/2020 said it will happen here,and soon,but did not give the order today.
    He did also mention eventually we would return to normal. It may be months,but he said we will recover.Link to the audio of his speech as it was not picked up widely by media.
    https://wccoradio.radio.com/article...nnesota-could-follow-california-shelter-order

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    These states that are going to lockdown, I'm not sure what the triggers might be to get out of it?

That is, what conditions that exist today will be removed so as to say that it is "now" "safe" to exit lockdown?

Even so, there's infrastructure necessary to delivery food and medical treatment to people. Are those structures in place?

Otherwise, if it contains all the same exceptions that the local mayors have ordered, then it isn't really much of a lockdown at all.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    A fiend of a friend said national lock down Monday. He has confirmation from a national guard person and an FBI person. Just passing along.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I’ve heard from a co-worker that her National Guard husband was summoned to Stout Field today regarding the manning of 465 exits? I have no reason to doubt factuality. Could all just be briefing and planning for eventualities....

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    OK so are we talking about a "stay at home" order? Where you can still leave for "essential things"... and pharmacies, grocery, etc... are excluded, and remain open...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think I see the trigger.

Thousands (millions?) of people without much savings but with alot of time on their hands getting desperate for resources.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom