Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW since the Ds want student loan forgiveness could we get someone on the R side to null the NFA laws added into the bill. 2 poison pills is better then 1.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Assuming you were born in '87, and cameramonkey is currently running the ovens, I think you're good.

Not sure how he feels about mid-lifers... :tinfoil:

We can always overthrow the 'monkey regime by force...

(
    and... I'm mostly just breakin' balls here guys. Relax with the generational stuff. I can wait for Alpo's guns to come up at auction like a civilized person)

Didnt read the entire rest of the thread, but I think several of you failed to notice I'd likely be IN the oven, Not running it. Hopefully that helps clarify my position. (no offense taken)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    BTW since the Ds want student loan forgiveness could we get someone on the R side to null the NFA laws added into the bill. 2 poison pills is better then 1.

Dont forget to exempt this student loan forgiveness from the IRS. Based on my experience (as a 3rd party), any time a lender forgives your loan (outside a bankruptcy) the IRS considers that enrichment income. Visa writes off $5,000 of $7,000 in credit card debt so you can manage to pay off the rest? They will send you a 1099 for the $5,000 they forgave, and you'll have to pay income tax on it. Now imagine getting a 1099 for $150,000. Whats the tax rate on that? :faint:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And for the record, there is NO overthowing your monkey overlords.

[video=youtube;gbVS5-ApXsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbVS5-ApXsA[/video]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It looks like Tuesday may be the worst day yet for deaths in the US. Likely past the 200 mark (depending on when .gov cuts the numbers off).

ICUs, though, are filling up. Our health care system is very good at keeping people alive, even if in a medically induced coma. Not to get too clinical about this (which gets perceived as cold hearted), that helps to flatten that particular curve, too. That's also why the ventilators are needed, because there isn't a high turnover on those.

Yes, the dead would still number less than 1k. Today. But the growth curve - at the present rate - shows a steep increase. And we won't really know until the end of the week, or thereafter, if the steps on March 13 made any difference.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Fewer than you think.

This is making some people realize how fragile life is. I'm really, truly hoping a lot of people cherish these quiet and "close" times... I find myself being much more nice, for example, to random people. Just willing to chat about this situation, see how we are, etc... that post 9/11 "togetherness" is sort of present here.

I'm hoping a lot of people take that in, and carry it on for a while.

Things will certainly be a little different after this is over, people will be weird with regards to "proximity", I think.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This is making some people realize how fragile life is. I'm really, truly hoping a lot of people cherish these quiet and "close" times... I find myself being much more nice, for example, to random people. Just willing to chat about this situation, see how we are, etc... that post 9/11 "togetherness" is sort of present here.

I'm hoping a lot of people take that in, and carry it on for a while.

Things will certainly be a little different after this is over, people will be weird with regards to "proximity", I think.

If by weird you are greeted by "live long and prosper" from 10 feet away...then yes.

So much is going to change. I hope to be around to help.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    And for the record, there is NO overthowing your monkey overlords.

[video=youtube;gbVS5-ApXsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbVS5-ApXsA[/video]

Can you imagine pulling out your sandwich to eat. They're like Piranha. You'd be a skeleton.

I take it they are use to handouts? Is this what we can expect when we cut welfare and make them go back to work?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This is the problem...well part of it. I call it narrative control.
    Trust us...we are from the media and we are here to help rofl.

USA today. Vitamin C does nothing against covid-19,you should not take it for covid-19.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...eck-could-vitamin-c-cure-covid-19/2904303001/

New York post. Hospitals in New York treating patients with covid-19 with vitamin C,based on promising reports out of China.
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-york-hospitals-treating-coronavirus-patients-with-vitamin-c/

Side note. I had read late January that China had started giving vitamin C in IV form to good effect,though never saw a clinical study on the topic.

* Edit found a study it appears to work without side effects.

https://orthomolecular.activehosted...l&chash=2b24d495052a8ce66358eb576b8912c8.149&

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is the problem...well part of it. I call it narrative control.
    Trust us...we are from the media and we are here to help rofl.

USA today. Vitamin C does nothing against covid-19,you should not take it for covid-19.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...eck-could-vitamin-c-cure-covid-19/2904303001/

New York post. Hospitals in New York treating patients with covid-19 with vitamin C,based on promising reports out of China.
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-york-hospitals-treating-coronavirus-patients-with-vitamin-c/

Side note. I had read late January that China had started giving vitamin C in IV form to good effect,though never saw a clinical study on the topic.

* Edit found a study it appears to work without side effects.

https://orthomolecular.activehosted...l&chash=2b24d495052a8ce66358eb576b8912c8.149&

Have always believed in vitamin C for colds and flu...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    hospital admins’ heads should roll for being so unprepared, given how inexpensive these masks are, lack of shelf life issues, they don’t take a lot of room to store, etc.

Apparently hospital preparedness is geared towards the known tests, like when they do mass casualty exercises. they need to mix in a little long-term pandemic into the exercise rotation. Maybe then a failing grade would be given for running out of masks after the first 12 hr shift..

lots of lessons will be learned when this is all done, from the government to the medical community, to individuals. Most of those lessons will be ignored.

-rvb

Pencil Pushers everywhere have been pushing to have less and less supply on hand.
    They call it "stock on the shelf is wasted money".
    Funny thing, they're never around when the S hits the fan.
    I've seen a facility come to a screeching halt causing big $$$ loss in production cause I didn't have a 50 cent plug.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Have always believed in vitamin C for colds and flu...

The big D is also very good too. At least my girlfriend always thought so. :flasher:

No really... Vitamin D is a great one to help with your immune system and it's vital for stimulating and maintaining healthy [STRIKE]boner[/STRIKE] bone... (it helps you absorb calcium)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom