• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    You know I was thinking earlier, I wonder how much better we would have been through this virus if our politicians weren’t constantly fighting each other? Republicans and democrats are just as guilty of this. If we would actually be the United States and fight this together, I’m curious if it would have been the same numbers or if we would have had more control over this? Instead, republican governors don’t wanna follow democrat governors, and vice versa. What if, for just this brief period of time, we put our differences aside, and actually united to do what’s best for the country instead of our optics? Would it be any different, the same, or worse?

Well, considering Trump was fighting a BS impeachment literally the same day all of this unfolded, I'd say things could have been profoundly better if our politicians cooperated...

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    So you are saying this Wuhan virus is going to infect 5x the amount of people and cause 5x the amount of deaths that the common flu does? So basically 150 million people in the United States alone will be infected to bring about those statistics. Not going to happen. If it does I'll say I'm wrong. Right now Wuhan isn't even close to the common flu.

I still think this is the biggest overreaction of human history.

It might be a power play to bring America a new form of government as well.
    Also, yes.
    It's a pretty common argument that 230 million Americans will be infected with 200,000 deaths. That's just where many are at right now with the estimations, I take it you either haven't kept up with this or just don't believe it?

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Cuomo says NY had its first day with lower deaths now.

If I looked it up correctly, Indiana has gone from 24 to 16 to 11 the last three updates. Maybe good-ish news. Maybe just the quiet before the storm.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

If I looked it up correctly, Indiana has gone from 24 to 16 to 11 the last three updates. Maybe good-ish news. Maybe just the quiet before the storm.
    Infections are still rising tho. When that number starts decreasing I’ll take a breath of relief

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    There needs to be a effort to ramp up testing immediately and expand the testing to people who have been around others who have tested positive for CV-19

My best friend of 30+ years is now in Clark Memorial with CV-19. According to him before he was to admitted Clark Memorial Hospital he spoke with the clinic at his workplace and even the ER at Scott County Memorial in Scottsburg, Indiana had symptoms that mirrored both Pneumonia and CV-19. TheY ended up transferring him to Clark Memorial In Clarksville, where they finally tested for CV-19 and came back positive. He's sedated to help him rest and on a vent.

But the :poop: of this is, they still refuse to test this wife and brother-in-law who reside with him, he has been working from home for the last 2+ weeks, and his wife and B.I.L. are considered high risk patients because she is on a liver Transplant List with underlying issues and hiS B.I.L is a 63 year old with Downs Syndrome and Crohn's Disease.

How do you refuse to test them when they was in constant contact with him in their residence.

I told her to put a boot up their arses and threaten them with legal action if they are not tested and complicationS arise because of their health issues.

Luckily for me since they live 2.5 hours away, the last time I was in contact with the was at the end of the IU football season, because if they still lived close by we would have seen each other almost daily until. the lock down/social distancing started.

GET THE TESTS KITS DISTRIBUTED AND USE THEM!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You know I was thinking earlier, I wonder how much better we would have been through this virus if our politicians weren’t constantly fighting each other? Republicans and democrats are just as guilty of this. If we would actually be the United States and fight this together, I’m curious if it would have been the same numbers or if we would have had more control over this? Instead, republican governors don’t wanna follow democrat governors, and vice versa. What if, for just this brief period of time, we put our differences aside, and actually united to do what’s best for the country instead of our optics? Would it be any different, the same, or worse?

It's not an alien invasion and even then doubt they would join forces. True Democrats would be willing to infect everyone if they know it will kill more Rs than Ds.

I've heard enough Ds say and wish that trump and other Rs get this and die from it. Gleeful they were when trump got tested.

I'm sure on the R side their is a small pocket wishing the same for the other side, but just not vovally.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Infections are still rising tho. When that number starts decreasing I’ll take a breath of relief

Infections are rising at an alarmingly high rate, too. It would be helpful if China was accurately testing and reporting their cases so we could see how it trends. I refuse to believe that they have had no new confirmed cases in over a week.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am

While deaths might have gone down, the big thing is numbers are going up. Of course the numbers might be mild symptoms of people who are at home. I honestly think we might see the end of it for most of Indiana by the end of the month for the most part (Indy/Gary area might still have issues) just due to the fact that people don't live on top of each other in most parts of the states.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Also, yes.
    It's a pretty common argument that 230 million Americans will be infected with 200,000 deaths. That's just where many are at right now with the estimations, I take it you either haven't kept up with this or just don't believe it?

I'm very cynical when it comes to believing any government when it comes to taking freedom from it's people one way or another.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Infections are rising at an alarmingly high rate, too. It would be helpful if China was accurately testing and reporting their cases so we could see how it trends. I refuse to believe that they have had no new confirmed cases in over a week.
    Exactly. It seems every day the number of infections double. And China is full of **** if they think anyone believes their numbers. Any chance they had of saving face from this they’ve killed with their number manipulation

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    There needs to be a effort to ramp up testing immediately and expand the testing to people who have been around others who have tested positive for CV-19

My best friend of 30+ years is now in Clark Memorial with CV-19. According to him before he was to admitted Clark Memorial Hospital he spoke with the clinic at his workplace and even the ER at Scott County Memorial in Scottsburg, Indiana had symptoms that mirrored both Pneumonia and CV-19. TheY ended up transferring him to Clark Memorial In Clarksville, where they finally tested for CV-19 and came back positive. He's sedated to help him rest and on a vent.

But the :poop: of this is, they still refuse to test this wife and brother-in-law who reside with him, he has been working from home for the last 2+ weeks, and his wife and B.I.L. are considered high risk patients because she is on a liver Transplant List with underlying issues and hiS B.I.L is a 63 year old with Downs Syndrome and Crohn's Disease.

How do you refuse to test them when they was in constant contact with him in their residence.

I told her to put a boot up their arses and threaten them with legal action if they are not tested and complicationS arise because of their health issues.

Luckily for me since they live 2.5 hours away, the last time I was in contact with the was at the end of the IU football season, because if they still lived close by we would have seen each other almost daily until. the lock down/social distancing started.

I’m sorry to hear about your friend.

Someone posted this earlier, it’s about vents actually being a problem, not a solution. Not sure if you can get anyone to pay any attention to it, or if it even could be right, but seems to make sense to me.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04...en-deprivation-not-pneumonia-ventilators.html

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I'm sure the last thing they are worried about at this point is threats of lawsuits but I understand your concerns.
    Sorry to hear about your friend and I hope he recovers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom