• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Ok guys, time to cut this out altogether and get back on track.

:mods:
    Yeah guys its his birthday, lets behave :D
    ibtl_monk.jpg

dougt06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Because you shouldn't go around insulting fellow INGO members.

You only have a few posts. Trust me, you will not be missed.

Oh so since you have more posts than me automaticly means you are a better and more valued member... It just means i don't have tons of time to spend in front of the computer.

Its not like I harshly bashed anyone or posted any awful things. All i see is all of you guys with a whole bunch of posts attacking me because I dont have as many. And its not the first time i've dealt with this on here.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Some times INGO isnt a good match for people.

wait, it has to be your bull.

Esrice...how does that saying go?

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Oh so since you have more posts than me automaticly means you are a better and more valued member... It just means i don't have tons of time to spend in front of the computer.

Its not like I harshly bashed anyone or posted any awful things. All i see is all of you guys with a whole bunch of posts attacking me because I dont have as many. And its not the first time i've dealt with this on here.
    we wouldn't attack you.....you have a gun!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

LOL!!

I just said you shouldn't insult other members. :dunno:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    You post your side of the story(which was cool by the way) and I apply some of my common sense and presto.....you were wrong.

:laugh: well said!

Hmmm....still trying to figure out the point of all this. Looking at a house for sale, cop comes and talks to OP, asks a few questions and then leaves. OP is angry and then lashes out because the INGO community doesn't see how he was wronged.

Yeah, this may be the worst thread I've read (and now participated in) on INGO. Awesome! The bar got lower. :rockwoot:

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I would say it was a legit stop........think of it this way....if YOU were out of town or had YOUR house for sale, and someone pulled into YOUR driveway, wouldn't YOU like for a cop who was driving by to stop and check it out? I sure would. I was riding with a henry county sheriffs deputy last Feb. and he did mention break-ins that had been happening around the area (may not be in the same area of the county but hey its possible). You gotta remember, that cop doesn't know you were not some shady guy looking to break back into the place later tonight, he was being curious, which he should be.

:twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom