• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I recently had an experience with a cop, in the broad ripple area. Nice guy, said I ran a red light, which I didnt. Funny enough, the guys infront of me sped past in a school zone.

He came back, asked me to state my last name, which I was too happy to do, and explained that the yellow light meant caution, and wished me well; no ticket, no hassle, very friendly.

+1 for Indy IMPD!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I didn't realize they ever did that? I know their name and picture is on some.

I think your right. I believe you have to go home and Google the "heart" team to find out the Realtors phone number.

Or just go poking around the property, but we know how that turns out.:D

dougt06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    I recently had an experience with a cop, in the broad ripple area. Nice guy, said I ran a red light, which I didnt. Funny enough, the guys infront of me sped past in a school zone.

He came back, asked me to state my last name, which I was too happy to do, and explained that the yellow light meant caution, and wished me well; no ticket, no hassle, very friendly.

+1 for Indy IMPD!

Wow, sounds like some of the fine officers around here could take a few lessons from the IMPD.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Wow, sounds like some of the fine officers around here could take a few lessons from the IMPD.

You may need to take a minute and cool down. I have no issue whatsoever calling out an officer for their incorrect/unlawful action. I simply don't see that to be the case here, and launching insults really doesn't do anyone any good.

dougt06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    I think your right. I believe you have to go home and Google the "heart" team to find out the Realtors phone number.

Or just go poking around the property, but we know how that turns out.:D

:laugh: I love it... INGO members showing their true IQ once again

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    On east district here in indianapolis if you put a "for sale" sign in your yard i guarantee within a week you'll have homeless person feces in the living room corner, and no more copper pipe or aluminum siding and the AC unit wouldn't be their either. It's a crappy world we live in.

dougt06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    You may need to take a minute and cool down. I have no issue whatsoever calling out an officer for their incorrect/unlawful action. I simply don't see that to be the case here, and launching insults really doesn't do anyone any good.

Yes I understand the officer was doing his job. I was not hot headed with the officer nor am i hot headed now. I guess i was just upset with him for wasting my time and i shouldnt have been. If he drove by and saw a vehicle in my driveway and stopped to investigate and prevented a burglary i would be very grateful. And as far as insults go, i see that other members cant hold their tounges... So why should I??

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Yes I understand the officer was doing his job. I was not hot headed with the officer nor am i hot headed now. I guess i was just upset with him for wasting my time and i shouldnt have been. If he drove by and saw a vehicle in my driveway and stopped to investigate and prevented a burglary i would be very grateful. And as far as insults go, i see that other members cant hold their tounges... So why should I??

No one called you any names, just pointed out that you are in the wrong.
    :dunno:

I believe that may of hurt your feelings.

Sometimes threads dont go the way you think they should.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ok guys, time to cut this out altogether and get back on track.

Just because some have fewer posts doesn't mean their opinions don't count. And just because some have gold stars doesn't mean we should continue down this path.

:mods:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom