• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I would rather take a beating from 7 or 8 teenagers than to let a 14 yr. old kick my azz.
    Didn't the vic have a "boom box"? Why didn't he use it as a face smasher?
    He could have whupped some azz with music!!!

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Laugh all you want, but we will be paying for this scum to live here in about 4 years.

That's gotta be pretty humiliating to get beat up by a 14 year old though.:n00b:

And yes, that is DEFINITELY a hate crime...Could you imagine if the roles were reversed?

EXACTLY...If I beat up a black person for anything that had to do with them being black, you would probably see my face on national news, Al Sharpton would be gathering a hundred thousand to protest my actions in Indianapolis. This black kid will probably get probation, if that.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Someone might have already brought this point up but......Why did the Vic have said "boombox?" Did he just pay doc to travel back in time to kill Napoleon, only to realize he forgot to refill the flux capacitor and get stuck in the 80's? And now all he has to show for his troubles was a lousy boombox and a busted grill? Sometimes you just can't win. I hope his boombox at least had some RunDmC in it. Or maybe some Sugarhill Gang. Im guessing he probably had some David Cassity in his pocket just waiting to get debuted.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Are people seriously just standing around doing nothing? I can't believe my eyes. Even after he's down and the big dude left, they still just stand around while he lays there.

Yes.

I've had an incident, nearly half a year ago.
    I was carrying my Daughter in those baby bjorns, along with alot of other food - Absolutely 100% stupid on my part.

A lady turned around, saw my arms full, but also noticed my daughter was about to fall head first onto the hardground.

She just stared, as my daughter was slipping out (She was leaning to get out). Just watched, as if she desired some new 'extra entertainment', saw my distressed look on my face, as Im trying to save her, while balancing all the food, because I cant set them down, the lady blocked it with her cart.

I ended up being required to drop food, which broke, and offending the old hag, along with other people.

I was furious, not only with myself, my stupid desire to Tough man it, nearly caused my daughter unthinkable damage, I was slightly less furious with the people surrounding me, who did NOTHING to help.

====================================

Folks dont expect Hate crime charges to be filed against the kid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u6eGRvGinc]YouTube - Eric Holder Admits No Equality Under Hate Crimes Bill[/ame]

Brothers, The law is not based on equality.

Watch AG Holder explain why it's OK to discrimminate against White victims of crimes.

Nevermind the whole basis of Hate crime is ridiculous and unconstitutional.

Can anyone show me a crime where the attacker is hurting the victim because of love for victim.

A crime is a crime, and there is ZERO justice by suggesting one victim is more worthy of Justice, or where one criminal should be treated any different based on race or religion/creed etc.

AG Holder has made it clear what his agenda is.

He's going to pursue and target corruption...... IN AFRICA...

US Attorney General Announces Plans To Pursue 'Kleptocrats'

Jul 26 2010, 19:21, Dow Jones
    By Samuel Rubenfeld
    Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder announced an enforcement initiative targeting public corruption in foreign states during a speech to African leaders Sunday in Kampala, Uganda.

The Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Initiative will focus on combating large-scale corruption by foreign government officials and will recover money stolen by those officials intended for the people, Holder said.

US Attorney General Announces Plans To Pursue 'Kleptocrats'

So instead of pursuing actual hate crimes, he's going to combat corruption.. in Africa.

:rolleyes:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Good for the kid.

People who listen to rap music should be punched.

Or Kenny G.

Or, since Office Space has been brought into the thread, Michael Bolton.

usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That video that Nordic posted of that "woman" (and i use the term lightly) cussing at that other woman who had kids there and what not.. What would any of you have done? I mean if i were her husband and had been there i would have wanted to sock her lol.. but obviously i wouldnt have done something like that, so i mean what do you do? Like the monster kept saying, "what you gonna do? what you gonna do?"

If i were the manager of that mcdonalds i would have snatched her money back from the drawer and sent her on her way for crude behavior in a public place..

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    That video that Nordic posted of that "woman" (and i use the term lightly) cussing at that other woman who had kids there and what not.. What would any of you have done? I mean if i were her husband and had been there i would have wanted to sock her lol.. but obviously i wouldnt have done something like that, so i mean what do you do? Like the monster kept saying, "what you gonna do? what you gonna do?"

If i were the manager of that mcdonalds i would have snatched her money back from the drawer and sent her on her way for crude behavior in a public place..

Well, it's obvious one had something to loose in that situation, and Im sure the beast knew this, anticipated it; But would've been crying racism if that mom knew some karate and busted her face right on the ground.

It's disgusting to cuss infront of children, no angel here, but I do try to limit that crap. The Mom was polite about.

I suppose if in that position, you can 'innocently' goat the idiot to attack you, and then "Defend" yourself.

I prefer to get the plates, and have a friend who has a snow plow attached to his truck and play bumper cars during the night.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Here's a perfect example the typical hate crime, which are never charged, never pursued, and more likely than not, the criminals will get off with some bs claim.

Mom was on phone with Jupiter man when robbers killed him in Baltimore

The Jupiter man, a Johns Hopkins University researcher with dreams of finding the cure to breast cancer, was walking on Baltimore's north side talking on the phone with his mother.

Wagner and Merritt found their perfect, distracted "someone," police said in court records filed Tuesday .
    Even after he followed the two career criminals' orders, police allege that one of them stabbed him in the chest. All the while his mother, Gwen Pitcairn, listened as her son - just two days shy of his 24th birthday - pleaded with the robbers .

Afterward, the pair went home, apparently so proud of what they had done they bragged to witnesses, saying they had robbed and "hurt" a "white boy," according to the court records.

Wagner, 34, and Merritt, 24
    2h7gg7b.jpg
    , are expected to be arraigned this morning on murder, robbery and assault charges, according to the court records.

Two charged in stabbing death of Jupiter man during apparent robbery attempt in Baltimore

So targetting a "perfect", distracted victim, appearantly proud to have hurt a White person does NOT qualify as a hate crime?

I've heard of lesser crimes of passing out fliers, or saying the N word is a Hate crime, and those are certainly pursued, WHY THE INEQUALITY?

Another news source.

Edit

Last edited:
    Top Bottom