Last edited:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Imagine how embarrassing that incident was? I would have left too and never went back. I don't like going into any establishment while in uniform. You always get goofy people saying stupid stuff like "I didn't do it" or telling their kids we are there to get them and the list goes on and on. It really gets old. Heck I pack my lunch and I sure as heck don't go through drive up windows. Anyway what a world we live in.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Craig Schaffer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    I think the manager did the right thing. If they aren't going to let law abiding civilians wear guns into the resturant, they shouldn't allow ANYONE to wear guns in there. Why should cops be exempt from the rules that WE all have to abide by. Rules are rules and cops don't get special treatment!

That being said. The rule is STUPID and should be abolished.

I also think that if "assault weapons" and high capacity magazines are banned, that the cops shouldn't have them either. Let's see how THAT fly's when the cops are disarmed too!
    I understand your reasoning here, however the cops don't make the laws anymore than we do, it's the lawmakers. If they want to take our 2nd amend. rights away then they should give up their armed bodyguards that we pay for.

brian.derby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    I ate at the one in Speedway last night between posts, manger there seemed thankful and I mentioned this to her... she could not believe this Denny's did that. They even have an off duty officer come in for the night plus the ones that eat there regularly

Top Bottom