• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Surely (or should that be Shirley? :D) you don't mean the one in Greenwood!?

Yessir. The Denny's on US31/County Line has repeatedly burnt me out. I'll never go back there.
    The one by Main St/65 however.... I'm a regular. And I even OC and they are glad that I do.
    Even the LEO that eat there are fine with it. ;)

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yessir. The Denny's on US31/County Line has repeatedly burnt me out. I'll never go back there.
    The one by Main St/65 however.... I'm a regular. And I even OC and they are glad that I do.
    Even the LEO that eat there are fine with it. ;)

Really!? I'll give that one a try then. We got tired of the lousy service AND food at the 31/County Line store! See ya there!:rockwoot:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I've worked in a Chinese place very close to Gary. Every time a cop comes to eat with his buddies, we welcome them. We always have a cop car in the parking lot and patrolling around. Cops are awesome customers.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Ironic, and like others said now they know how the rest of us feel.

And while not smart, a business is just as entitled to ask them to leave as anyone else...

Denny's does not discriminate, they generally treat everyone poorly.

Is that something like "I'm not prejudiced. I hate everybody!"?

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    Were I a Sheriff/Police Chief anywhere, it would be a standing order that none of my officers are to patronize any local business establishment with anti-gun policies, even if those policies are not routinely enforced. If there's a gun buster on the front door anywhere, you do not go in there in uniform unless it's on official business. Picking up some food while on duty, or even stopping in on your way to/from your work shift is a no-go. If you're off-duty and out of uniform, what you are willing to tolerate in the businesses you patronize is your business.

:rolleyes: You'd make a great dictator... Last time I checked this was america and people are free to spend their money wherever they please. I'm all for boycotting business with anti-gun policies (which dennys doesnt appear to have) myself and encourage others to do so as well but to tell somebody that they aren't allowed to is asinine.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    :rolleyes: You'd make a great dictator... Last time I checked this was america and people are free to spend their money wherever they please. I'm all for boycotting business with anti-gun policies (which dennys doesnt appear to have) myself and encourage others to do so as well but to tell somebody that they aren't allowed to is asinine.

Her point, you missed it.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Our local Subway's have posted signs for a couple of years now that made me think they had a few Farva moments in the store. It says that police officers may have ONE six inch sub per shift WHILE IN UNIFORM. I rarely go to Subway anymore now that we have a Jimmy John's in town, but if I go back I'll snap a picture.

GIVE ME MY LITER OF SUBWAY, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linc8301

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Indianapolis
    watched the video and that is rediculous. Like the guy said, i dont know anyone who wouldnt want a police officer around especially through the middle of the night when some people go for late night dinners

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Our local Subway's have posted signs for a couple of years now that made me think they had a few Farva moments in the store. It says that police officers may have ONE six inch sub per shift WHILE IN UNIFORM. I rarely go to Subway anymore now that we have a Jimmy John's in town, but if I go back I'll snap a picture.

GIVE ME MY LITER OF SUBWAY, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad they don't limit the food consumption of all their customers, I've seen some real fatty-boobilatty non-cops in my local Subway.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    They found that Frank swallowing a foot long was too arousing and distracting.

That trick you showed me to negate my gag reflex really works!

Really??? This is why we need neg rep back. You didn't tell the whole story. They only felt that way because Frank was only wearing his duty belt, a pair of jack boots and his badge pinned directly to is bare chest.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom