• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    He could not throw her to the ground when he tried. That is unacceptable. If a full grown man cannot put an out of control woman on the ground when it is called for then that is unacceptable. If you don't like the criticism fine.
    I'm not sure that this comment is really fair. He's a full grown man, yes. She's also a more than full grown woman. I don't think the gender should be the focus. It's the size difference that really turned this scuffle the way that it went. It's kinda like a Chihuahua trying to take down a St. Bernard.

On a side note, I feel like I'm taking on Sports Center.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not sure that this comment is really fair. He's a full grown man, yes. She's also a more than full grown woman. I don't think the gender should be the focus. It's the size difference that really turned this scuffle the way that it went. It's kinda like a Chihuahua trying to take down a St. Bernard.

She doesn't look that big in the video compared to the cop.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

Sniffle.,.,.,., sniffle.... Waàaaa. Waàaaa.......
    If you want fair... I would suggest a different line of work........
    A 13 year old kid with a Orange belt in Karate, would have dropped her to her knees in seconds.....
    And so should have that officer. That video should be shown at the Academy where that Office went and list it under " Dont's "

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    OK, as a plus-size woman, now I'm wondering how guys talk about me when I'm not around. Sheesh.

I think what she did had less to do with size and more to do with ballsiness. She was fearless and had absolutely no respect for his position as an officer. That can take you a long way no matter what your size.
    The only reason size was brought up here was the LEO couldn't take her down after her less than desirable behavior. IF she'd been a normal person and not caused an issue than size difference wouldn have never come into play or even thought of for that matter. This reference was ONLY directed at an out of line person. No farther. Besides...some of us like a bigger woman. Who wants bones only?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    OK, as a plus-size woman, now I'm wondering how guys talk about me when I'm not around. Sheesh.

I think what she did had less to do with size and more to do with ballsiness. She was fearless and had absolutely no respect for his position as an officer. That can take you a long way no matter what your size.

Well... Actually your screen name and the tart reference has come.up in conversations at my house, from the chic in the bathtub.. She has asked me if I knew in what reference was " Snapdragon " used with your screen name.
    I told her I'm at a loss and it really doesn't matter to me. :). :)

Oh... And I really don't want to know... The mystery is much more fun.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Well... Actually your screen name and the tart reference has come.up in conversations at my house, from the chic in the bathtub.. She has asked me if I knew in what reference was " Snapdragon " used with your screen name.
    I told her I'm at a loss and it really doesn't matter to me. :). :)

Oh... And I really don't want to know... The mystery is much more fun.

OK, interesting that I'm being discussed in your bathtub... Know-it-all tart is a name I was once called by a female member who is now on permaban. Snapdragon is a mashup of two of my favorite things--dragons and flowers.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Why was she not wearing any bottoms ?????????????????????????? O'my lord, I would of just let her go and went to break... Also was one of the security guys coughing or was it a by stander... ??? If so he needs to quit smoking.... LMAO

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    OK, interesting that I'm being discussed in your bathtub... Know-it-all tart is a name I was once called by a female member who is now on permaban. Snapdragon is a mashup of two of my favorite things--dragons and flowers.

Dang it girl I wish you wouldn't told him how you got your screen name, the mystery was much better...

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Enough. When I decided it was time for her to go to the ground it would have happened and I would have been in control. This guy got behind the curve being too nice. But he did not have the ability to put an end to it. He could not throw her to the ground when he tried. That is unacceptable. If a full grown man cannot put an out of control woman on the ground when it is called for then that is unacceptable. If you don't like the criticism fine.

I meant how much time on the job.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Why the hell didn't anyone help him?
    i don't want to interact with police and risk a negative encounter but id never just stand around and watch an officer need help and not jump in. I just couldnt do it. I was yelling at the video ... Help him!!!!

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

Dang it girl I wish you wouldn't told him how you got your screen name, the mystery was much better...

The girl is the tub, not me.. I'd never be able to get out..
    And I asked you not to tell, dam.. It was rhetorical. Girls ruin everything...
    We try to push for pleasure and you all just pull for pain..

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Why the hell didn't anyone help him?
    i don't want to interact with police and risk a negative encounter but id never just stand around and watch an officer need help and not jump in. I just couldnt do it. I was yelling at the video ... Help him!!!!

Cause people don't get involved. They just break out the cell phones.

Top Bottom