• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    The cop only got his clock cleaned because he was being too nice to that whale. IF you're gonna go.....Then get with it and GO. Don't *****foot around and have your buddies see you get your ass kicked by a bigger ass.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just resign and turn your man card in. I am embarrassed for the guy. She isn't that big.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The cop only got his clock cleaned because he was being too nice...

BarryGoldwater_YouKnowHesRight.jpg

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    1. She's not that big, but apparently she was too big for him.

2. I wish someone had pixelized or added some opaque shorts to her in the video.

3. I think they'll make a nice couple after she gets out on bail and apologizes.

No pants, are you sure she wasn't on INGO just before the recording began??? Any volunteers to go give her a BIG INGO pantsless hug? I would but I'm sure there is something else I need to do. :wrongdoor:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Pffft. Uppercut to the boob. She'll never see it coming.

And she'd get a black eye from that punch too. Bonus!

Poor guy.
    He was just outnumbered. He was being way too nice which could have been not wanting to be the bad guy on the news or he really didn't know what to do. (pretty obvious)

I saw a few able guys watching but not helping at all. Just need to stand there and record with their phones?
    Useless people **** me off. :xmad:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So in a situation like that nobody is offering help to the officer? They just grab their cell phone and start recording ... :rolleyes:

It would be very easy for someone to take that officer's gun and the situation could end badly.I don't know how people can just watch a potentially deadly attack on a police officer without doing anything.:dunno:

I'm curious if our LEOs INGO members would turn down help from passers-by in case they had trouble arresting a suspect (or more than one suspect and no other cops around).

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Has this been posted, if so delete it.

Police officer got handled...

https://youtu.be/G_dP_YZqZj8

Something to be learned from this, that large person used their weight to move that cop around, guessing it would be hard to dig and find a good pressure point making face strikes and kness more valuable.

Just resign and turn your man card in. I am embarrassed for the guy. She isn't that big.

Police work is easy from the comfort of your mom's basement. You two should put in applications and show everyone how to do the job correctly.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I feel for the officer in this case. He was half her size and probably half her strength, judging from the footage I saw. He was in a crappy situation. He obviously didn't want to go all Rambo on her and I can't blame him. He would have been crucified. Glad he managed to hold out till help arrived, she was a tough cookie.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The cop only got his clock cleaned because he was being too nice to that whale. IF you're gonna go.....Then get with it and GO. Don't *****foot around and have your buddies see you get your ass kicked by a bigger ass.

My thoughts.

If she has stepped outside the realm of being lady like and brings it.....well, you know.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I feel for the officer in this case. He was half her size and probably half her strength, judging from the footage I saw. He was in a crappy situation. He obviously didn't want to go all Rambo on her and I can't blame him. He would have been crucified. Glad he managed to hold out till help arrived, she was a tough cookie.

Heh Heh, cookie...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    How different would the video be if he'd punched her in the side of the neck and took her to the ground? Tough environment today. Take care of business and you're a thug. Don't take care of business and your a puss.

Side note: I learned that wigs make poor hand holds in a similar situation. Surprised the hell out of both of us when her hair flew across the parking lot.
    I learned that move from a local cop where I was a firefighter. "Where the hair goes, the head follows".

Top Bottom