• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    I've watched several of his videos and most have good content. He's angry at this whole situation, and frankly, I don't blame him one bit. I agree that politicians are overstepping their bounds. If they want to change or repeal the 2nd amendment, they need to go through the proper procedure and ratify any changes with 2/3 of the states. Otherwise, "congress shall make no law"

Booshie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I've watched several of his videos and most have good content. He's angry at this whole situation, and frankly, I don't blame him one bit. I agree that politicians are overstepping their bounds. If they want to change or repeal the 2nd amendment, they need to go through the proper procedure and ratify any changes with 2/3 of the states. Otherwise, "congress shall make no law"

I agree with all of these statements. But I also think that he should have cooled off a little before he uploaded that, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free speech. Letting anger take a hold of you like that in any situation just becomes destructive and not productive. Don't get me wrong, I am angry at the situation as well, but not enough to make such statements and throw them out there for the world to see. Just my opinion.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    James was ticked at the BS the governement is trying to pull. We are all ticked, but we need to keep our cool. The anti-gunners love to see this kind of reaction.

I think there is much more to everything than what we are seeing. Much of it is being planted in our minds just to get us to react in much the way James reacted. Let us not go there. If there are to be over reactions, let it be on their side.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I agree with all of these statements. But I also think that he should have cooled off a little before he uploaded that, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and free speech. Letting anger take a hold of you like that in any situation just becomes destructive and not productive. Don't get me wrong, I am angry at the situation as well, but not enough to make such statements and throw them out there for the world to see. Just my opinion.

This^^^^^^^^^^

He should of STFU. He only hurt our cause. He did nothing to help our cause.

I like the information he gives on most videos. But he needs to get his anger issues under control!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    This^^^^^^^^^^

He should of STFU. He only hurt our cause. He did nothing to help our cause.

I like the information he gives on most videos. But he needs to get his anger issues under control!

I Disagree, WE need to channel that anger into Constructive Ways to Fight this Battle. WE cannot afford to lose our 2nd Amendment Rights for any reason and MUST Band Together as a Group:patriot:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I Disagree, WE need to channel that anger into Constructive Ways to Fight this Battle. WE cannot afford to lose our 2nd Amendment Rights for any reason and MUST Band Together as a Group:patriot:

So we need to run around making videos on how we are going to kill people?!? You REALLY think that making videos like that are going to do anything other than make gun owners look irresponsible. To a non-gun owner on the fence, this could push them to support gun control. How could they think anything else but..."If this is what gun owners are like...we have to take the guns from them."

I did not say we should not do anything. If that is what you thought I said, you added that yourself. I have already extended my NRA membership...Joined the GOA...written all my federal government representatives...and written all my state government representatives. I am doing something.

If you want to see a proper response, look to our esteemed fellow INGO member Full Auto. He kept his anger under control and did not threaten to kill people.

http://youtu.be/6R5VxAebCng
    http://youtu.be/JDglpt8hpyg
    http://youtu.be/8C-CLsMRcA0
    http://youtu.be/EXrAt7-ij2k
    http://youtu.be/6K3KN9K-KkQ
    http://youtu.be/NpToQqYs75A

Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    Brings up an interesting question we all may have to answer. Are you willing to harm a friend or neighbor {I know more than one person in law enforcement} to keep your guns.
    One state trooper, I had the privilege of watching him grow up, prayed for him while he served in Iraq. Now he and his wife are about to have their first child. Bottom line is that we must use every legal means to avoid this. Wish the Mods. would put up a sticky on how to contact our congressmen. The government is trying to pit us against each other, when we need each other the most...Sad...:@ya:...<><Duce

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I understand JY's frustration, but it is not the correct response. If you want an honest, down to earth opninion on the issues that are taking place right now you NEED TO WATCH Travis Haley's video. And you need to ask yourself, "Am I prepared to fight for what I believe in?" Every means should be exhausted before someone decides to pull the trigger. Write your reps, your local officials, get active by speaking out, protest (peacefully), educate the uneducated and educate yourself in the process. Use of violence should ALWAYS be a last resort. Those decisions last forever......they are not erased.....and our children will see it first hand. If blood is to be drawn I would rather the tyrants throw the first bullets.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital

I totally agree with 4sarge! This has little to do with Yeager, or any other one single person, but collectively, WE HAD ALL BETTER HAVE EACH OTHERS BACKS!

Brings up an interesting question we all may have to answer. Are you willing to harm a friend or neighbor {I know more than one person in law enforcement} to keep your guns.
    One state trooper, I had the privilege of watching him grow up, prayed for him while he served in Iraq. Now he and his wife are about to have their first child. Bottom line is that we must use every legal means to avoid this. Wish the Mods. would put up a sticky on how to contact our congressmen. The government is trying to pit us against each other, when we need each other the most...Sad...:@ya:...<><Duce

Go ahead and write email and call as much as you can, first.

But if that does not work, you better know where your personal "line in the sand" is, and what YOU are willing to do about it.

And keep in mind, it doesn't need to be broadcast on the interwebz, but we each need to come to grips with it.

United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224- 3121

Find Your Representative · House.gov

U.S. Senate: Senators Home

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    worddoer, great compilation of MACs videos. I always enjoy his videos, but I'm bad about actually watching for new videos to come out. Thank you! Everyone should watch them.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    So we need to run around making videos on how we are going to kill people?!? You REALLY think that making videos like that are going to do anything other than make gun owners look irresponsible. To a non-gun owner on the fence, this could push them to support gun control. How could they think anything else but..."If this is what gun owners are like...we have to take the guns from them."

I did not say we should not do anything. If that is what you thought I said, you added that yourself. I have already extended my NRA membership...Joined the GOA...written all my federal government representatives...and written all my state government representatives. I am doing something.

If you want to see a proper response, look to our esteemed fellow INGO member Full Auto. He kept his anger under control and did not threaten to kill people.

Try Reading Comprehension, it'll work Wonders for YOU. What I Clearly Wrote was that WE Must ALL Stand Together as a Cohesive Group United in OUR Goal and Channel that Energy into Constructive Means of Expression. A Mind is a terrible Thing to Waste :patriot:

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth

mmmmm........ so far this is not breaking forum rules this is a thread about a news story thats country wide now and is a good example to some to remember why such rules are in place on public forums like this... your mind is your first weapon to use ....

Emotional reaction with out using you first weapon to tell you if time and place is right and out come it can cause....
    blocking or deleting a news story like this would be a mistake and a good example how using your emotion as a weapon first leads too......:twocents:

:patriot:

TN firearms instructor gains attention from YouTube rant - WSMV Channel 4

Tactical Response CEO Threatens To 'Start Killing People' Over Possible Obama Gun Measure (VIDEO)

Yeager Releases 2nd Video: No Murders 'Unless It's Necessary' | TPM LiveWire

Tactical Response CEO Lists False Firearms Training Credentials Online, State Says | TPM LiveWire

Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control | The Raw Story

‘I’m Going To Start Killing People’ Threatens CEO Of Weapons Training Company Over Gun Control | The New Civil Rights Movement

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nch-further-im-going-to-start-killing-people/

Last edited:
    Top Bottom