• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I am so tired of Pete Viscloskey, he is the sorriest excuse for a US Representative in the State of Indiana. I wish we had someone in the 1st Congressional District like Todd Rokita. Viscloskey has been in office since 1985, way too long. Don't understand why folks keep voting him in. I wish Northwest Indiana could break the political umbilical cord tie to Chicago, getting rid of Viscloskey would be a big step in the right direction.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I am so tired of Pete Viscloskey, he is the sorriest excuse for a US Representative in the State of Indiana. I wish we had someone in the 1st Congressional District like Todd Rokita. Viscloskey has been in office since 1985, way too long. Don't understand why folks keep voting him in. I wish Northwest Indiana could break the political umbilical cord tie to Chicago, getting rid of Viscloskey would be a big step in the right direction.

With the demographics I had read from the area I really dont understand how obama lovers are elected there. At least there are only two in the delegation.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I have been trying to get "Yahoo" to release my first e-mail "spikejones52002". some how it was compromised. it refused to take any of my attempts.
    I hope it is still buried there.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Not calling you a liar, but I would love to see a copy of the full email exchange. Not saying it doesnt happen, but this is the first time in my adult life that I have heard of an elected representative outright stating that a constituent's communication was no longer welcome. Well, one time, but that also was accompanied by a restraining order. :n00b:

Also, can you describe how you challenged him and what his reaction was FTF? Did he connect the dots between that interaction and your email?

I have been trying to get "Yahoo" to release my first e-mail "spikejones52002". some how it was compromised. it refused to take any of my attempts.
    I hope it is still buried there.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Talking and emailing a congressman wont accomplish anything. But how can someone who doesnt know the difference between accept and except be expected to understand that?

Amen! Grammar Nazis unite!

I know I'm about 15 years late with this comment, but...

I like how encouraging the use of proper grammar is now equated to fascism. It proves that many people no longer value quality...or know what a Nazi is.

if that is your idea of encouragement, I would hate to see what your idea of an attack is.

Top Bottom