• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gjclark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    We need more articles like this! I feel like as more gun carriers are successful in defending life and liberty the more the bad guys think twice before they roll out with crime in mind.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Open carry prohibited in store, and you need a carry license in Alabama to carry concealed. The police are looking into if he had a license to carry concealed. If he is charged, the judge better drop the charges.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Orrville, Alabama. That sounds like a place most folks are likely to be armed. And to quote the late Ronnie Van Zandt, "there's good people in Alabama!"

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Orrville, Alabama. That sounds like a place most folks are likely to be armed. And to quote the late Ronnie Van Zandt, "there's good people in Alabama!"

I lived in Hartselle for 3 years. Very friendly people. Never saw anyone OCing, but spoke to several folks who told me they CC'd all the time.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was listening to Glenn's show the other day on the way to work. He mentioned that he'd instructed his staff to find and post "good guy with a gun" stories and post them to get the word out to the public on how responsible use of guns can save innocent lives, etc. He went on to say when they began, he figured they'd maybe find decent stories once or twice a week. To his and his staff's surprise, these stories are much more common than the "mainstream media" has led folks to believe. It does seem as though The Blaze has such stories almost daily.

Top Bottom