• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonofagun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2011
    Bedford, IN
    Welcome to INGO.It's NOT a "conceal carry permit" it's LTCH, LICENCE To Carry a Handgun, both open carry and concealed carry are legal in Indiana. :)

Permit is synonymous with license(not licence though) so permit is appropriate in this context.

LT Carry H- so is carry.

Since Indiana allows either open or concealed carry, concealed is an appropriate, though not complete, description.

You, my freind, actually do have a concealed carry permit issued by the state of Indiana.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I did the application online, then went downtown for finger prints, and it still took 8 weeks.

That's why you need to opt for the L1 process and have the finger printing done by a third party. It really speeds things up. In your case it would have sped it up ~7 weeks.

NastyNate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Reelsville
    It will give u the link when u fill out your online application. Then it will show you your options on where to go according to your zipcode.

jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    I did the app last Thursday and did the L-1 Tuesday morning. Just went to the local PD (Hammond) and they couldn't find the application at all! I have to call the ISP tomorrow (they closed after 4pm) to have them repost my application or something. No idea. Will have to call them in the morning.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Wife and I got ours the first year that the lifetime was offered. Our existing permits were within a month of expiration. It took a full 2.5 months to receive, but was worth the wait to never have to worry about a renewal again. Why anyone would not go the lifetime route is beyond me.

Dirty Steve

Rob Watson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2012
    I live in Boone county and it took just a little over 3 months to get mine but my Father-in-law lives 2 miles away from me and recieved his in 6 weeks.

SgtFury

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Memphis
    My daughter just applied for her this year when she turned 18. She got hers back in about 6 weeks. We live in Clark County

windhorst3187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I got mine in 4 days, but I did it online. A friend of mines took almost 8 months when he got his first license. This was a couple years ago, so I'm sure they've straightened things out since.

IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    Just took my wife yesterday to start the process for her and found out about the online app. She has done the digital finger print thing ( or whatever its called) thru her businesses. I wonder if those could be used or if she'll have to do it over anyway???

Top Bottom