• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    How do you figure paying more with debt?

And it is legal to collect rain water in Indiana or at least I hope so

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

It's not that you're able to negotiate lower costs with cash, it's that the "I'll pay for it later" mentality makes you buy more often, or buy something more expensive than you need or can afford. Of course, you can figure the interest on that debt as well.

H. Rearden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011

And it is legal to collect rain water in Indiana or at least I hope so

As far as I know it is legal, but I will look it up. I did see that on a Vision Victory video one time about trapping rain water. Pathetic how that is illegal, but I'm here for ideas and tips. Thanks for the tip I will look it up. Anymore?

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Well, In my house growing up we had a saying, If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down. It would save on your water bill.

H. Rearden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    I find that re-using toilet paper tends to save a lot of money

:D
    That is just wrong and kind of gross. I mean like I was driving her recently in Northern Indiana and saw a house with a small windmill spinning due to its size and location I didn't think it was for show. It is possible to make one and how to lock it into your energy grid?

H. Rearden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Before you get rid of your hard drive on your computer or old VCR, etc. Take the covers off and snip the wires and take out the thin copper wire and throw it in a box. Insulated and non-insulated wire price is on the rise. When the box is full of copper and wires take it to a recycling center and get some extra cash. I have been doing it and throwing the money at the principle of my mortagage. It will add up.

H. Rearden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    I saw a person in a town organize an old scoop the loop around the downtown area like in the old days. People came out and circled the downtown area with some junkers and some old hot rods. People sat outside with lawnchairs and saw people they hadn't seen in years. Try it in your community.

Last edited:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    For smokers, they could try this new roll your own trend...people are saving a bunch of money that way

H. Rearden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Collecting rain water is perfectly legal in Indiana. Thanks mmills50. Utah and Colorado are illegal.

Top Bottom