• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Let me try to get INGO-style "discussion" restarted:

OC is for cowards! OC folks take candies from babies, and they hate kittens and puppies!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think this thread should be called "Emotional Carry" not "Common Sense Carry" since so many people just react emotionally...
    Even the coolest character gets tired of lies and defamatory character assassinations. Knowing that the individuals responsible for levying some of these condemnations are probably only doing so from the safety of their keyboard only adds to the injury.

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    What news stories? Walk in any ghetto and observe. I worked at a food bank in the ghetto and just about everyone carrying a gun, just shoved it in the waistband of their pants.

Also, stop putting words in my mouth. I NEVER said OC'ing was "practicing asshattery".

I use to live in the ghetto. I OC'd at the time but also had a permit. A few cops knew I had one too because they asked to see it. How do you know they didn't have permits? I also use to work with a guy who looked and dressed like one of those gang banging kids wearing their father's pants, & he carried his XD in the front of his pants like a TV gangster. He was a good guy married to a school teacher though. He also had a permit. I just don't think you can tell someone is illegally carrying because of how they look or where they are and I really don't believe criminals Openly Carry their illegally possessed handgun that is probably stolen in a lot of cases.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Popular dead thread I see, "zombie thread" maybe?
    No, sir. The thread of old, that once bloomed like a corpse flower, has since died. But from the ashes, like a phucked up phoenix, was reborn, in the same shoes, another INGO classic thread.

Once your here for while, you'll understand. Or at least once you make 50 posts and find the classifieds.

Top Bottom