• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    You CC people are just a bunch of whiny libtard wannabe. You probably carry those little single stack 9mm, you girly man. You don't have the muscles to carry a real man gun, like the Desert Eagle in .50 AE cal. Go hit the gym and get pumped up, you girly man. Those .45 ACP rounds are too heavy for you to carry, aren't they? The recoil hurts your delicate little wrist! That's why you need a recoil-friendly Glock 17, which you keep concealed next to your, urh, unit. But it's OK, your unit is so small that there is plenty of room for your IWB and a pistol + two magazines! Are you going to cry now, are you going to cry? Are you running back to your mom's basement, where you've been living since graduating from high school, getting no girls (and that's why you have to be one)?

Your mama wears army boots (can someone explain this to me?)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Hey that really hurts my feelings. First Yeager says I have a little wewe because I carry a .40. Now my wrists are weak from the 9mm.

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    You CC people are just a bunch of whiny libtard wannabe. You probably carry those little single stack 9mm, you girly man. You don't have the muscles to carry a real man gun, like the Desert Eagle in .50 AE cal. Go hit the gym and get pumped up, you girly man. Those .45 ACP rounds are too heavy for you to carry, aren't they? The recoil hurts your delicate little wrist! That's why you need a recoil-friendly Glock 17, which you keep concealed next to your, urh, unit. But it's OK, your unit is so small that there is plenty of room for your IWB and a pistol + two magazines! Are you going to cry now, are you going to cry? Are you running back to your mom's basement, where you've been living since graduating from high school, getting no girls (and that's why you have to be one)?

WOW! Trying to increase our post count much? :stickpoke:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    IBTL

fe90bede.jpg

I got enough popcorn for everyone.

35735f6a.jpg

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    No, I'm just tired of us OC people being picked on and getting gunned down every day.

Hey, lockstocksnadbarrel, so here is your proof! Get in here before the thread is deleted!

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Picked on? Gunned down? Oh......is that because they made themselves a target..........

:draw:

There you go! Picking on us again! You are trying to intimidate with the CC smiley -- yes, I saw that. You brought an ally. The smiley does double CC. He'd never get gunned down in a bank robbery, and when he pulls out his gun he has a tactical advantage in the surprise. Both are really asinine reasons for CC! You have to learn to be more sensitive to us open carriers and our fragile emotional needs. When? When you will open carry, open up, and let us in?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    When? When you will open carry, open up, and let us in?

I tried the OC thing a couple of weeks ago. People kept staring at me and a little girl tried to snatch my gun. Then the police curb stomped me for no reason.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    :chillout:Carry however you please,who cares what others think.
    Weakness is letting others control your thoughts and emotions... found a new smiley lol

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    You OC people are just a bunch of whiny cowboy wannabe. You probably carry those bulky single stack .45ACP, you girly man. You don't have the cajones to carry a real man gun, like the Glock 17 in 9mm. Go hit the range and get some practice in, you girly man. Those 9mm rounds are too fast for you to place accurately, aren't they? The recoil hurts your delicate little wrist! That's why you need a large caliber like .45 ACP in case you actually hit your shots, which you OC next to your, urh, cell phone. But it's OK, your cell phone is so bulky that there is no way to keep your pants up with a phone and a pistol + two magazines! Are you going to cry now, are you going to cry? Are you running back to your mom's basement, where you've been living since graduating from high school, getting no girls (and that's why you have to be one)?

FTFY!

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    OMG OMG
    I'm so confused now.
    I cc...but it's a 1911 in .45caliber. Should I get a smaller gun in a weaker caliber??
    I do carry IWB, but I don't have junk of any size that shares space. Should I be shoving socks in my pants??
    I don't live in my mom's basement because I left home at 17...but should I be looking into moving back??
    I never worried about getting girls before...but should I be?? OMG, am I supposed to be a lesbian?? Does this mean I have to get a rainbow flag tattoo and start finding Sandra Bernhard funny?? Because I don't know if I can handle any of that!!
    I'm suffering an identity crisis now! What do I do?? HELP!!

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    OMG OMG
    I'm so confused now.
    I cc...but it's a 1911 in .45caliber. Should I get a smaller gun in a weaker caliber??
    I do carry IWB, but I don't have junk of any size that shares space. Should I be shoving socks in my pants??
    I don't live in my mom's basement because I left home at 17...but should I be looking into moving back??
    I never worried about getting girls before...but should I be?? OMG, am I supposed to be a lesbian?? Does this mean I have to get a rainbow flag tattoo and start finding Sandra Bernhard funny?? Because I don't know if I can handle any of that!!

I don't know but since you carry a 1911 .45, you are definitely compensating for something;)

if you OCd that 1911 you would be able to get the ladies. I'm married so I CC to keep my level of awesome at a manageable level.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    OMG OMG
    I'm so confused now.

Just go to a Glock thread. I've heard none of them like girls either.

Top Bottom