• ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Saints played better tonight.

+1. I'm a Colts fan through and through, and the Saints outplayed the Colts tonight and EARNED a victory.

I would have been really excited if we won, and am really down in the dumps because we lost. I'm sure the Saints fans are feeling the same elation Colts fans did a few years ago. It is a great feeling, and I won't lie, I wish I was feeling that tonight rather than what I'm feeling now.

But c'mon people, lets lose the ticky tack cheap shots guys and show a little maturity. :ingo:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    But c'mon people, lets lose the ticky tack cheap shots guys and show a little maturity. :ingo:

Hey, I'm just messing with everyone cause people mess with me being a Cowboys fan. However, I'm not a bandwagon jumper as I've been a fan since I was three. The downside? I don't watch football enough to even know who plays for the Cowboys besides Romo. :dunno: :D :laugh:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Saints won, I will concede they played a good game, but tell me we didn't get robbed on a few calls there...

The late hit out of bounds call?? Really? Our guy is already in motion, half in the air and he is supposed to suspend the laws of physics and stop his motion? :dunno:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Found it!!

jello.gif

:D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Hey, I'm just messing with everyone cause people mess with me being a Cowboys fan. However, I'm not a bandwagon jumper as I've been a fan since I was three. The downside? I don't watch football enough to even know who plays for the Cowboys besides Romo. :dunno: :D :laugh:

fail, you should at least know who Demarcus Ware is!! :

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Making jokes about hurricanes where thousands of people died are about as classy as making terrorist jokes over football games. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/72114-national_day_of_terrorism.html

BTW, I'm no fan of the city of NO or 90% of the people living there but I won't make a "joke" about Katrina.

Really? Seriously? Making a big deal about a joke? My God, cry about it. I'm sure a lot of jokes **** off a lot of people. Here, let me call you all a Wambulance real quick. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom