• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    I'm not sold on Johnson. Reminded me of Reggie this year.

Last year he had 200+ more yds than Reggie. The two seasons before that were a couple of the best seasons of his career. Potential Hall of Famer and he's had awful QBs. He won't tear up the league because of our balanced attack, but he will be a reliable addition to the receiving core.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Frank Gore and Trent Cole signings both official now. Reports are that Andre Johnson will also sign with the Colts

I'm wondering how it will work with Frank Gore. I mean, does he get hurt in the preseason, or will he wait until week 4?

Just kidding of course. I've been a fan of Gore and I hope he bucks the "30+ year-old running back" trend and has a good couple of seasons with the Colts.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Last year he had 200+ more yds than Reggie. The two seasons before that were a couple of the best seasons of his career. Potential Hall of Famer and he's had awful QBs. He won't tear up the league because of our balanced attack, but he will be a reliable addition to the receiving core.

IF he can block for Luck I'll be satisfied. Naw, I won't stop there. The "O" line should learn how to run block. NO ONE will succeed

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Thats the real concern. Our O line needs some help.

Indeed...and frustrating to know that we haven't had much in the way of a good O-line (across the board) since not long after Edge left.

Thus far, I'll give the Colts a definite "A" grade in their releases and acquisitions. Hopefully a good draft (HAH!) will be forthcoming.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm hoping to see Line help, both offensive and defensive as draft choices in the first 5 rounds. Word has it that this draft should be very good on offensive linemen.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom