• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glank09

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    Well...unfortunately I had to witness that in person. Still shocked it was only a 6 point game. Only positive for me is as mentioned above my wife is a die hard Pack fan, so she is in a good mood, maybe it will at least pay off a little for me ;).

On another note, this was my 7th game at Lambeau, and by far the least amount of non-packers in attendance. On that touchdown drive for us, shocked we only got the one false start as that place was LOUD!

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    After watching Texan/Colts yesterday then Rams/Lion last evening I kept thinking the Rams/Lion were playing a much higher level. It's as though Texans/Colts are in the B league and Rams/Lions in the A league. Am I the only one that thought this?

The playoff intensity was clear in the SNF game that was not felt in the Colts game. The hitting was harder the runners were running with way more urgency, like that next yard was to save the world and they wouldn’t be denied by anything.

So CP, why wouldn’t the Colts have that level of intensity? Both games were either a playoff rematch of a playoff play-in grudge match and the Colts game was a division rival to boot.

Well there’s your answer. Straight from the horse’s mouth (Colt’s mouth?). Stopping the run is just a mentality and an energy. And they clearly don’t have it.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I guess I’ll wait for the whole clip to come out, but good grief this stuff drives me crazy. No accountability.

What is wrong with saying, “The defense played an unacceptable level of football today. The offense played an unacceptable level of football today.”

We rarely, if ever, hear anything like this from Colts’ coaches.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I’ll just put this here. Wife is a Packer fan, I haven’t watched football since never.

Gadsden flag comes down on game day and the day after and this one goes up. Only one I’ve seen in New Mexico tho there appears to be a good bit of Packer fans out here.

She also ordered this but it’s so thin it wouldn’t last a week in our wind. Hard to say if it stays on the fence around here. I see a few of them around. We are surrounded by working and retired LEO, ABQ CSI, Military, and Sandia Labs employees. (Nuclear weapons systems)

Attachments

• IMG_5895.jpeg
      IMG_5895.jpeg
      143.3 KB · Views: 4
    • IMG_5896.jpeg
      IMG_5896.jpeg
      746.8 KB · Views: 4
    Top Bottom