• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Relax,
    We all know you hate the Don and think the country isn’t divided. The political situation is what it is left or right no other choice.

Your from a not so conservative area of the state probably have Democrats as friends. This may lead you to believe that common ground exists it does not.

Hate DJT all you want I want our country back.
    I have some Democrat friends because I don't choose my friends based on their politics.

What a sad life that would be.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just don’t get the anger towards DJT I wonder if he reminds people of a bully?
    It not anger, it's just he makes a bad president. Same as Biden or Harris - I don't think any of them are good for our country.
    I know some of you want GWB back in office or Obama but the country has changed quickly. You as a Citizen cannot straddle a line and blame both sides.

Some of you have lived sheltered life’s and believe you can just pull your blanket up and it’s going to be alright. Why not you grew up with all the amenities of the USA. I hope your grandchildren do as well.
    Someone who is afraid to be friends with a Democrat is accusing others of living a sheltered life. That's ironic.

When a man stands up and tells you to your face the country is failing he’s wrong?

It’s become time to choose.
    It's time to choose every four years, and really the stakes aren't changing, but the rhetoric is.

Both sides just keep amping up this hype. When you accept the notion that if your side loses then the country is destroyed, then you have absolutely ability to take a critical look at your candidate. You leave yourself no room for any criticism of their faults.

And the time to choose was in the primaries. And we chose to lose but feel smug while doing it.

It's time to tone it down so solutions can be made.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Kamala is the least popular VP, received less than 1% of the vote in the last primary, need I go on?
    That's not how you determine the popularity of a vice president. So yes, please go on.
    Oh ya, who voted for her in this primary to place her on the ballot?
    No one. Democrats assessed the defense at the line of scrimmage and called and audible. You can be salty, but there's no flag. And if they win, you can't deny it was a good play.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm not prejudicial.
    I think 97%+ of the general population are idiots, and most of those prove it on a daily basis.
    I don't care for the democratic outlook, at least as portrayed today.
    I don't care a lot for the "conservative" outlook as portrayed today either.

Most of my "friends" are conservatives.
    I do know some liberal leftists, but rarely spend much time around them.

It's not hate
    I simply do not want to spend my time dealing with idiocracy any more than is absolutely necessary.

I'm not a Trump fan Boi.
    I did vote for him, twice, though I did NOT vote for him in the 2015 primaries.
    I voted for Ted Cruz in the primaries, thinking him a much better choice than Trump.

There was no question about voting for Trump in the general, the choice being him or Hilary.

Once again I feel we could possibly have a better choice than Trump, but Kamala Harris doesn't even start the race.

Many of my customers are die hard Democrats, but they continue to call me back again and again for work, even though I (jokingly) denigrate their political choices at every opportunity.

I don't hate Democrats (liberals).
    I just don't have the extra time to waste on them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    @JettaKnight does this answer your question?
    It does. I was not aware of that poll.

If course the poll only go back so far, maybe Elbridge Gerry gets a pass. :):

Edit: or Agnew, or Calhoun, or ...

I'm not defending her my any stretch of the imagination, she, and Pence, belong at the bottom. But I'm the grand scheme of all vice presidents, there are some real stinkers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom