• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I really haven't heard much about Jonathan Taylor this season. Has he been playing?

Yep he’s been a full participant in all of training camp. He played a couple snaps in one of the preseason games.

Obviously the team is pretty cautious with his usage during the off-season. He is THE top offensive weapon on the team. Apart from Richardson, he’s priority #1.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep he’s been a full participant in all of training camp. He played a couple snaps in one of the preseason games.

Obviously the team is pretty cautious with his usage during the off-season. He is THE top offensive weapon on the team. Apart from Richardson, he’s priority #1.
    Thanks CP. I guess no news is good news!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Big game Sunday. Could set the tone for the season. I would prefer an average NFC opponent to start with. Not the intra division winning team. I thought this point in a preseason ranking was good.

21. Colts: They get an early chance to show everyone that the Texans shouldn’t be the presumed division champs.

What do you guys think about these power rankings?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Big game Sunday. Could set the tone for the season. I would prefer an average NFC opponent to start with. Not the intra division winning team. I thought this point in a preseason ranking was good.

21. Colts: They get an early chance to show everyone that the Texans shouldn’t be the presumed division champs.

What do you guys think about these power rankings?

Yeah I hate that one of the most important games of the season is right out of the gates.

It’s basically a must win. Have to at least split the games with the Texans this year and you gotta think the home game is the better chance. Like even if you’re the Texans and you lose week 1, you can fall back on “well, we’ll get ‘em at home.” If the Colts lose, they’ll have to rely on a road win in Houston where you know the crowd will be fully amped up.

There’s only a couple teams in the whole league that got stuck with divisional games week 1. Panthers-Saints and Raiders-Chargers.

Jaguars get the Dolphins week 1 and the Titans get the Bears.

Of course, with only a 17 game season, they all matter immensely, but those divisional games are massive.

If our D-line can get enough pressure on Stroud then I think we’ll have a chance. If not, Stroud will just torch our weak secondary all game.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I hope AR stays healthy at least until they play the Bears. I'm going to that game with the most obnoxious bears fan I know; my son. He thinks the Bears are just it now that they drafted a descent QB. But then he thought Fields was a decent QB.

Anyway, if AR goes down before that game I'm just gonna hate football.

Top Bottom