• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    I think we have had JT Sullivan's videos on here before, but I just really like the way he analyzes the play of the QBs. I think I learn something new every time I watch one of his videos. Here is his analysis of Richardson's week 4 performance.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I think we have had JT Sullivan's videos on here before, but I just really like the way he analyzes the play of the QBs. I think I learn something new every time I watch one of his videos. Here is his analysis of Richardson's week 4 performance.

I watch his breakdowns every week. I love nerding out on that kind of stuff.

He seriously has something against Michael Pittman though. Kinda weird. There’s gotta be some history there or something.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Lot of coach speak from Taylor, which is fine. Talked mostly about his health and wanting to play football again.

If you really listen to it, nothing he said really changes whatever pre-conceived notions you had about Taylor. If you always thought he wanted to say, you probably still think that. If you thought he wants out, you probably still think that too.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Lot of coach speak from Taylor, which is fine. Talked mostly about his health and wanting to play football again.

If you really listen to it, nothing he said really changes whatever pre-conceived notions you had about Taylor. If you always thought he wanted to say, you probably still think that. If you thought he wants out, you probably still think that too.
    IMHO, Taylor said all the right things. It benefits literally no one (except for entitled media and fans) for him to discuss the offseason - either what happened in the last one or what he wants/expects in the next one.

He said he's here, he's committed, he's healthy, he's looking forward to being on the practice field for the first time in 290 days, he's focused on the season at hand and he's committed to helping his teammates win a championship.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    He said he's here, he's committed, he's healthy, he's looking forward to being on the practice field for the first time in 290 days, he's focused on the season at hand and he's committed to helping his teammates win a championship.

He requested a trade a couple months ago too. That also happened.

People dunking on the media like “See! He wants to be here forever!” are just as wrong as the people that are like “You can tell he’s miserable and can’t wait to play for someone else.”

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    He requested a trade a couple months ago too. That also happened.

People dunking on the media like “See! He wants to be here forever!” are just as wrong as the people that are like “You can tell he’s miserable and can’t wait to play for someone else.”
    Lamar Jackson at one time requested a trade. So did Austin Ekeler. Merely asking for a trade, in the midst of a contract dispute, is not indicative of anything. It could be frustration, leverage, or an actual desire to be moved. Given that JT has not spoken publicly on the matter, everything is (ad nauseum) speculation. All he can do is go out and play - and that's what he's focused on.

The media deserve to be dunked on, given their behavior since this summer.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Lamar Jackson at one time requested a trade. So did Austin Ekeler. Merely asking for a trade, in the midst of a contract dispute, is not indicative of anything. It could be frustration, leverage, or an actual desire to be moved. Given that JT has not spoken publicly on the matter, everything is (ad nauseum) speculation. All he can do is go out and play - and that's what he's focused on.

The media deserve to be dunked on, given their behavior since this summer.

Right. I’m just saying, he hasn’t come out and said “I want to be a Colt for life” either. He had the chance to do that today and he didn’t. I was just pushing back slightly on some of the fans (mainly on Twitter, not here) that are thinking it’s all sunshine and rainbows with Taylor and the Colts.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Right. I’m just saying, he hasn’t come out and said “I want to be a Colt for life” either. He had the chance to do that today and he didn’t. I was just pushing back slightly on some of the fans (mainly on Twitter, not here) that are thinking it’s all sunshine and rainbows with Taylor and the Colts.
    I agree. I'm hoping it turns into sunshine and rainbows, but I definitely have my doubts.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It would have been counterproductive for him to talk about any of that today. He did the right thing, saying "I'm talking about now, and the season, and contributing to the team. Contracts are an off-season discussion and I'm not getting into it."

Also: nothing produces sunshine and rainbows like winning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom