• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    I know you can watch this on YT, but just seeing this post about your favorite content and seeing “video not available” struck me as funny. Or. I dunno. Maybe Im easily amused. :):
    From some of the games we had to watch last year, "video not available" might be one of my favorite highlight clips. ;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This could be happening right before our eyes. We all know teams leak all the time pre-draft to hide who the really want or maybe drive a player down to their pick, etc. Betting markets have usually been seen as market driven by cash and therefore the data is more reliable than other sources because the people are putting their money where their mouth is.

Now the conspiracy theory; teams are organizing their communications in way that boosters believe they know the pick, those folks boost are betting, this is reported, others boost the betting, the media then blows up the trends.

It certainly seems plausible for how the betting markets have been behaving and the media leaks reported.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Please just pick someone Ballard. Please. Don’t trade down and be all cute and think you’re going to turn a 3rd rounder into a Pro Bowl quarterback.

Of course I have my preferences but I’d be fine if they took any of the top 4 guys. Just give me something to hope for and cheer about.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I agree.

“People think . . . the decision’s made, or decision makers aren’t telling anyone,” Irsay said, via Stephen Holder of ESPN.com. “That’s not true a lot of times. Honestly, this is as much intrigue and as much debate [as I’ve seen]. You have four guys and they’re all worthy of being the No. 1 pick in the draft. Any of the four you take at [No.] 1, people can’t slam anyone for it. I’m not being evasive. I’m being honest. Really, we are still debating what our options are.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Be crazy if three of four AFC south teams start rookie QB’s…

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom