tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    And watch them rule that a catch…

Edit: of course. It looked to me like it was moving down toward his groin the whole way, and he probably would not have caught it if the ground hadn’t stabilized it.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    This is eerily similar to the Wentz 2021 season.

9-6 and just needed to beat the Raiders or Jaguars to get in the playoffs. Lost both.

Now we’re 8-7. Gotta beat the Raiders and Texans to get in.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At least the Colts aren't Denver. I didn't get to see the Colts game yesterday. Prolly for the best as it turned out. But I did watch Denver vs Patriots. That game was ass. There were some bright moments on both sides. Both generally stunk up the place. Denver just stunk much worse. They done. :):

So. What I'm saying. Denver fans are jonesing harder than Colts fans right now. So I'll take whatever consolation I can get. If all I can get out of this season is at least some other teams are worse, I guess I'll take it.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    At least the Colts aren't Denver. I didn't get to see the Colts game yesterday. Prolly for the best as it turned out. But I did watch Denver vs Patriots. That game was ass. There were some bright moments on both sides. Both generally stunk up the place. Denver just stunk much worse. They done. :):

So. What I'm saying. Denver fans are jonesing harder than Colts fans right now. So I'll take whatever consolation I can get. If all I can get out of this season is at least some other teams are worse, I guess I'll take it.

It happens every year in the NFL.

Two or three teams are juggernauts fighting for a ring.

Two or three teams are dumpster fires fighting for the 1st pick.

The rest of the teams are basically all the same. The difference between a 7 win team and a 10 or 11 win team is so minuscule. One ball bounces another way or one field goal drifts left instead of drifting right makes all the difference.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It happens every year in the NFL.

Two or three teams are juggernauts fighting for a ring.

Two or three teams are dumpster fires fighting for the 1st pick.

The rest of the teams are basically all the same. The difference between a 7 win team and a 10 or 11 win team is so minuscule. One ball bounces another way or one field goal drifts left instead of drifting right makes all the difference.
    Or maybe a couple of missed PI calls in the end zone??? :lmfao::bash::horse::bash:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom