Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Did anyone notice how Vrabel used analytics to beat the giants?

Down 14 on a TD score he goes for two, got it, now down 6, gets ball back and gets TD kicks PA wins, done.

If they failed on the first two point try they have a second try for the tie that is 54% probable.

Smart fans are starting to judge coaches on the missed opportunities as much as misses. Many are learning theses things from their gambling.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    At least the first game or two.

Although I hope it's all season.

Did you see the arm on Will Levis!?!

Sure did.

Pick six from his own 2 yd line and then threw an easy RB-toss right over Henry’s head for another turnover.

If he’s lucky, he’ll have a career like Wentz where team after team gives him boatloads of money just to realize he’s worthless.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    No he never came back from 14 down.

He came back from 23 down against the Rams to send it to OT only to have the defense give up the touchdown and he never got the ball back.

So we celebrate losses now? AR was 11 for 25 in that game so he really wasn't tearing it up. :lol2:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    AR do this this week? Or ever?

I thought Levis could have been a good fit for the Colts leading up to the draft. But I was a Stroud believer from the beginning. AR, if he can stay healthy, will do just fine. Will the Colts? There's more to a team than a decent QB.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So we celebrate losses now? AR was 11 for 25 in that game so he really wasn't tearing it up. :lol2:
    Levis hasn't tore it up this season either. He's ranked 26th in adjusted total QBR with 37.1 of a possible 100.

You might say Levis is at least ranked. Fair enough. AR is out of the picture this season. I think Levis will improve. But I think he may have limited potential. He reminds me of Tribisky. Levis showed a couple of really good games. But so did Tribisky.

If we're comparing rookie QBs, Stroud is the highest ranked rookie at #16 with a adjusted total QBR of 55.3. And a Vegas odds on favorite to win offensive rookie of the year. And top ten contender to win MVP.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry, I only live in reality.

In the real world, your boy is one of the worst QB’s in the league.

View attachment 318332

Okay. Jawing about who the better choice for the Colts QB aside, everyone thought Brice Young was the right guy. Except I thought he's too small to be successful in the NFL. 29th.

If Young would have been on the table would the Colts have picked him? I don't think so.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Yep. Quarterbacks do get injured sometimes……that’s some big brain analysis right there.

Aaron Rodgers
    Deshaun Watson
    Kirk Cousins
    Joe Burrow
    Daniel Jones
    Justin Herbert
    Our rookie QB has played 1 complete game without injury. He has a history of injuries. So what's your point?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom