chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I’m guessing it was mutual.

He’s expressed his frustration at his limited snaps this season. He’s just never really found his place in the Gus Bradley defense.

Colts will save money on next year’s cap by cutting him.
    I think this is correct. I think it's a combination of him simply not returning to prior physical form and him not being a good fit in Bradley's scheme. I think he probably asked to be released, so that he could have a shot at playing a more significant role elsewhere.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I think this is correct. I think it's a combination of him simply not returning to prior physical form and him not being a good fit in Bradley's scheme. I think he probably asked to be released, so that he could have a shot at playing a more significant role elsewhere.
    As it turns out, Leonard did not request to be released. He was first told that he would be inactive the remainder of the year, then later informed that he was being released.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    So, you're saying that, even injured, AR is better than Will Levis?

I'll allow it.
    I think the pic is the future of the Colts. I have no faith that AR will ever play a full season. He has yet to do it in high school, college and now the NFL. But damn he looked good at the combine!

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    And what’s your answer for Joe Burrow?

Not a combine stud. Traditional pocket passer.

Massive injury history in the NFL.

Is he a bust? Were the Bengals wrong for taking him? Were they wrong for giving him an extension?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    He literally played every game last year at Florida. :rolleyes:

View attachment 313622

I keep up pretty good with the SEC. All this is from 2022. He wisely sat out the bowl game.

No. 20 Florida is set to take on No. 11 Tennessee in a pivotal SEC East showdown on Saturday, and the main question for Gators fans is what version of injured Anthony Richardson will show up.

Richardson clearly hasn’t been himself the last two weeks, hesitant to run and use his natural ability as an athlete to challenge defenses.

“Now, he did nick up his ankle a little in that Week 2 loss against Kentucky, but he said it’s actually his hamstring that’s been bothering him. Now this hamstring injury, this dates back to spring ball a year and a half ago, but it’s shown back up.”

But he’s now still dealing with the nagging hamstring strain.

“He’s been working towards rehabbing it every single day,” Dell said. “We can expect to see him on the sideline stretching in between series. Guys, he said he’s been holding himself back from running, but understands the value that it brings to this offense, especially in a game like this.”

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I keep up pretty good with the SEC. All this is from 2022. He wisely sat out the bowl game.

No. 20 Florida is set to take on No. 11 Tennessee in a pivotal SEC East showdown on Saturday, and the main question for Gators fans is what version of injured Anthony Richardson will show up.

Richardson clearly hasn’t been himself the last two weeks, hesitant to run and use his natural ability as an athlete to challenge defenses.

“Now, he did nick up his ankle a little in that Week 2 loss against Kentucky, but he said it’s actually his hamstring that’s been bothering him. Now this hamstring injury, this dates back to spring ball a year and a half ago, but it’s shown back up.”

But he’s now still dealing with the nagging hamstring strain.

“He’s been working towards rehabbing it every single day,” Dell said. “We can expect to see him on the sideline stretching in between series. Guys, he said he’s been holding himself back from running, but understands the value that it brings to this offense, especially in a game like this.”

You said he has yet to play a full season.

He played a full season.

Every player deals with injuries.

Levis was on the injury report last week with a foot injury.

It’s just part of the game.

Some players are luckier than others, but it’s mostly luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom