Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. I have it on good authority what’s gonna happen in the draft. Colts will trade down to the raiders. Raiders will pick Stroud, or Levis, or Young, whoever is available. In return Colts get Derick Carr.

:rofl:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There’s always Jimmy G. SF has Lance. And Purdy looks to have promise at keast as a backup. All the sport’s pundits were saying Jimmy G is washed up as a 49er at the beginning of the season. And then he had a great season until his injury.

I think even that prospect is more appealing than Derick Carr. I’m not sure the Colts are Jimmy G’s style though. And I’m not sure he’s Irsay’s style.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If things were to play out right I could see the Colts trading with the Bears to move up for a QB, especially if the Bears were to get the top pick.
    I hadn't considered that. And oh, that would really **** my son off, who is an avid Bears fan. I hope they do it, lol.

I dunno though. I'm just having a hard time believing that Colts would trade up for this QB class. Young, Stroud, or Levis. Talent there for sure. But Young just doesn't seem big enough to me to be one of those top picks that actually becomes the franchise player that you build your whole team around. And really, I'm not sure Stroud or Levis can become that either. But who knows. In a way, I'm kinda wondering if it might be worth it to trade down to SF and see if they can make a deal for Purdy. I'm not really serious about that. Just toying with the idea.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I hadn't considered that. And oh, that would really **** my son off, who is an avid Bears fan. I hope they do it, lol.

I dunno though. I'm just having a hard time believing that Colts would trade up for this QB class. Young, Stroud, or Levis. Talent there for sure. But Young just doesn't seem big enough to me to be one of those top picks that actually becomes the franchise player that you build your whole team around. And really, I'm not sure Stroud or Levis can become that either. But who knows. In a way, I'm kinda wondering if it might be worth it to trade down to SF and see if they can make a deal for Purdy. I'm not really serious about that. Just toying with the idea.

Yeah I’m kinda with you on that. Levis and Richardson seem like they’re the guys with the highest upside, but they’re all kinda “meh” prospects.

The only caveat I have is, if the scouting staff absolutely falls in love with a guy, then they have to do whatever it takes to get him. You just have to. Quarterback is that important.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom