Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Imagine if we beat the Eagles next week? :rofl:
    There is always the possibility the Eagles players don't come as mentally prepared as they should because they think they got it in the bag. You know, kinda like the Colts did in that horrendous last game of last season. You may recall the guys yucking it up on the sidelines while getting pounded on the field

Could happen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Local Fox 59 news just had a short segment about Colt 2023 season tickets available now. Oh boy. If I heard right, those who already have game tix for this year can turn them in for credit towards next years season tix. That's an interesting sales pitch.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Definitely feels like a “get right” game for them where they beat us by three scores lol

A couple of silver lining points. They are on a short week because of playing tonight. And we do not get a week of Frank Reich coaching against his old team.

Now a possible bad, Reich joins Philly this week and we have to hear all that BS.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    A couple of silver lining points. They are on a short week because of playing tonight. And we do not get a week of Frank Reich coaching against his old team.

Now a possible bad, Reich joins Philly this week and we have to hear all that BS.
    They don't need Reich to have all the people in place to beat the Colts. But, it's possible the Colts can muster all that newly rejuvenated energy to at least make it a game

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I don’t know if anybody watched the press conference last Monday, but Irsay looked and sounded like the crazy uncle that everyone tries to avoid at Thanksgiving.

So I DM’d a prominent local Colts media member who worked within the Colts organization for several years. I asked him if there was any board of directors or some kind of mechanism in place that Jim could be removed as owner if it’s obvious that he no longer has the mental capacity to run a multi-billion dollar organization.

He replied that there is not. It’s 100% Jim’s team until he steps away or kicks the bucket.

That’s a scary thought. He’s gotten way more brash over the past two or three years. Dare I say it, he’s gotten more like his Dad.

The top GM/scouting/coaching talent is not going to want to come here with him at the helm if he continues his crazy power trip.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Some in media sure are worried about this interim coaching hire. I wonder if many of Florio’s sources are assistant coaches and he is functioning as their mouthpiece?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom