Not open for further replies.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    1-3 if we’re lucky

Yeah, the Steelers game is the only likely winnable game there. I'm not too concerned with wins at this point. I just hope to see the team play well and make improvements through the rest of the season. I don't think this team is really that far from being a good. I think it can be fixed next season, but we will have to wait and see if it will be.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I don't think this team is really that far from being a good. I think it can be fixed next season, but we will have to wait and see if it will be.

Feels like we’ve been saying this for three or four years. The team is always thiiiiiis close, but can never quite get over the top.

The difference is a generational talent at quarterback.

This team with Luck/Allen/Mahomes is 100% a Super Bowl contender.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Feels like we’ve been saying this for three or four years. The team is always thiiiiiis close, but can never quite get over the top.

The difference is a generational talent at quarterback.

This team with Luck/Allen/Mahomes is 100% a Super Bowl contender.
    I agree. After a while it gets old. LOL. Unfortunately, those guys don't come along that often. As I think you stated a while back, it's kind of a crap shot trying to get that next guy. Baker Mayfield (1st) and Sam Darnold (3rd) were drafted before Josh Allen (7th) and Mitch Trubisky (2nd) was taken before Patrick Mahomes (10th). We were really lucky to get Manning and Luck.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I agree. After a while it gets old. LOL. Unfortunately, those guys don't come along that often. As I think you stated a while back, it's kind of a crap shot trying to get that next guy. Baker Mayfield (1st) and Sam Darnold (3rd) were drafted before Josh Allen (7th) and Mitch Trubisky (2nd) was taken before Patrick Mahomes (10th). We were really lucky to get Manning and Luck.

Very lucky. Two straight decades with a top 3 QB. It legitimately could be another two decades before we’ve got “that guy” in the building again.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Just my 2 cents. Didn’t get to watch the game till midnight. That was tuff.

Now, here’s hoping this was not a fluke and Saturday goes on to be the beginning of a dynasty on the order of Shula or Halas.

Just a dream I know, but if your gonna dream………..

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just my 2 cents. Didn’t get to watch the game till midnight. That was tuff.

Now, here’s hoping this was not a fluke and Saturday goes on to be the beginning of a dynasty on the order of Shula or Halas.

Just a dream I know, but if your gonna dream………..
    I cannot imagine Saturday will be coach next year. My money is on Jim Harbaugh…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom