• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well DD, I bought a new to me pistol. If the Colts win, does that mean I have to buy one every week?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    All of the Colts injuries have happened during full contact practice or in a game scenario. So you’re solution is…more of that? Okay….

What off-season program can keep Aaron Donald from rolling over your QB’s ankles? Are you also saying playing harder in camp would’ve kept Quentin Nelson’s birth defect in his foot from coming loose? Come on dude. Get real. It’s easy to crap on teams with injuries but they happen. The injury rate in the NFL is basically 100%. If you play the game, you will get injured.
    If you work with your hands your hand are no long soft like a baby. Same with football. Get real man.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you work with your hands your hand are no long soft like a baby. Same with football. Get real man.
    “What”
    Please tell me you are supposed to be using purple.
    my nephew was in training camp with the Kansas City chiefs right out of college.
    he is 6’ 7”s plus and at football weight he is a beast. I would dare any one to say that directly to him.
    he injured his shoulder in college. It was not ready and he hurt it again. Real men. That’s rich.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom