Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At the start of the half CKW came in with "That" look. Dryer stopped running. :poop:
    I spent the entire second half changing out the receptacle and dryer plug. The existing burned a lug....:dunno:

Got done just now. Guess I am lucky I had all the parts in the shed. So I got that working for me.....:(

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    At the start of the half CKW came in with "That" look. Dryer stopped running. :poop:
    I spent the entire second half changing out the receptacle and dryer plug. The existing burned a lug....:dunno:

Got done just now. Guess I am lucky I had all the parts in the shed. So I got that working for me.....:(

Not enough tension in the receptacle caused it to overheat.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    They stick to the run and good things happen. Our line and running back corps has the capability to put up 200 yards on any team in the league. Tell me the last time a team lost when it ran up that many rushing yards...

One thing I noticed that sets Brissett apart from Hoyer. Brissett throws the ball away from the defenders, while Hoyer throws it to the receivers. I saw most catches being made one the move this game, rather than flat footed.

Defense was excellent again. Even when we had 2 rookie corners on the field.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    In case anyone wasn’t aware how important this Thursday’s game against the Texans is. If we win, we have an 82% chance of making the playoffs. If we lose, it drops to 35%. Yeah. Kind’ve a big deal.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    With the low expectations many of us had at the seasons start this is kind of a surprise.

Ballard knows what to look for talent wise. Reich knows how to coach players and his coaches.
    Luck dropping off the football planet scared many people into thinking this season would be a bust.
    It's the Colts-football-NFL. No one knows what's going to happen week to week.
    WE finally have a Professional Football Team in Indy again. Make no bones about it. TEAM is key for the organization. We have different players every week that step up.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    With the low expectations many of us had at the seasons start this is kind of a surprise.

We have a top-5 rushing offense and are right on the edge of having a top-10 defense. We’ll see if it translates into playoff wins. If we can make it to the postseason, we should have all of our offensive weapons back on the field. TY, Funchess, Campbell, Mack. Cannot overstate how important that would be for the offense. That’s literally four of your top four playmakers.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In case anyone wasn’t aware how important this Thursday’s game against the Texans is. If we win, we have an 82% chance of making the playoffs. If we lose, it drops to 35%. Yeah. Kind’ve a big deal.

This game is pretty much the AFC South championship. The winner gets a laundry list of tie breakers that would make the loser virtually win out and the winner lose out. It even has inplications for tie breaks with other potential wildcard teams. Win this and get a home game...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom