Not open for further replies.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Was it just me, or was the camera coverage terrible yesterday? cameras following wrong players, cameras not held steady, etc. One or two of them were having exposure problems, making the screen a little dark.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Was it just me, or was the camera coverage terrible yesterday? cameras following wrong players, cameras not held steady, etc. One or two of them were having exposure problems, making the screen a little dark.

Let's just say that a Raider-Colts game does not merit the network's "A" squad. Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon and John Schriffen?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I noticed the darker screen thing a couple of times. Wasn't sure if it was the camera or just because I was watching it on the tv on my deck.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Gonna be a rough one Sunday night. Malik Hooker, Clayton Geathers, Darius Leonard, Paris Campbell, and Tyquan Lewis all ruled out. Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see KC drop 50+ on us.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It more than likely would have been an L this weekend without any injuries. Now it’s pretty much a guarantee.

I refuse to be negative! I'm going into this game with a positive attitude. If my hopes are dashed then so be it, but they're going to have to be thoroughly dashed dammit! :p

Unfortunately, being a night game and having to start work at 4 a.m. Monday, I'm probably only be conscious for the first half at most, anyhow.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If we already have this many dinged up players are we fielding a team of wimps.

Makes you wonder about training in the off season. Remember Bob Sanders? Guy looked like he was loaded for bear in his physique every season, but every season, if he made it through the pre-season practices, he was hurt by game 1 or 2.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    These guys are pocketing Millions$$$ a year and know they have to throw caution to the wind or "next man up" to the ATM cleans house until they break something.
    It's a very violent game these days and the players either perform at a rate of 100%+ or they're out of the league.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    These guys are pocketing Millions$$$ a year and know they have to throw caution to the wind or "next man up" to the ATM cleans house until they break something.
    It's a very violent game these days and the players either perform at a rate of 100%+ or they're out of the league.

It is no where near as violent as it was before the rules neutered it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang it. I thought the kickoff was at 7:00 tonight so I might at least get to see most of the first half, but it's not until 8:20. I won't get to see any of the game. :(

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    It is no where near as violent as it was before the rules neutered it.

Today's monster athletes are trained and conditioned to run like a cheetah for just so long.
    Like a race engine they're liable to blow apart at any second without warning.
    The real pro players of days gone bye could stay out all night boozing it up and partying and go win championships without sleep or rest.
    It proves my point that alcohol is better than drugs. It does a body good.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Today's monster athletes are trained and conditioned to run like a cheetah for just so long.
    Like a race engine they're liable to blow apart at any second without warning.
    The real pro players of days gone bye could stay out all night boozing it up and partying and go win championships without sleep or rest.
    It proves my point that alcohol is better than drugs. It does a body good.

:lmfao:

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    It's still gonna be a good game to watch. Sometimes the underdog has a great game and the favored team has a crap game. Any given Sunday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom