• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Well that's some consolation I guess. The rest of our division sucks as bad as we do! :rockwoot::):

Troof.

Raiders offense scored 14 in the first quarter. 10 the rest of the game. Shows how important a strong start is. Something has to change about our defensive scheme. Anybody at or above an average NFL QB is carving us up. Next week could get uuuuugly.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Troof.

Raiders offense scored 14 in the first quarter. 10 the rest of the game. Shows how important a strong start is. Something has to change about our defensive scheme. Anybody at or above an average NFL QB is carving us up. Next week could get uuuuugly.

Seems like we've done a complete 180. It was only a year or two ago that we were infamous for starting strong and then giving up in the second half. Now we're being called a "second half team".

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Holes Harry. Huge open holes. I saw no speed to the ball today and I really wanted a good game from both teams.
    They did occasionally stop the run but man swiss cheese.
    Holes were opened up by the superior sized and stronger O Line of the Raiders. Very little pass rush, picked the safetys apart all day long, and Colts rookie linebackers showed promise but were punked all day long.
    Colts got their asses handed to them today.
    Still, last year they were 1-5 and came back strong. Only 1/4 of the way through the season. Rookies learn.
    One bad game doesn't make a bad team. They fought, fought, and hung in there. In the end they got beat by a better team. Gruden's coaching decisions seemed like he had a crystal ball.

I didn't expect Indy to win out. Sometimes you just get beat. Today was the Raider's day to shine.
    EDIT: Ebron's dropped passes didn't give the Colts a chance to stay tight early. Injury depleted team hung in best they could today

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Holes were opened up by the superior sized and stronger O Line of the Raiders. Very little pass rush, picked the safetys apart all day long, and Colts rookie linebackers showed promise but were punked all day long.
    Colts got their asses handed to them today.
    Still, last year they were 1-5 and came back strong. Only 1/4 of the way through the season. Rookies learn.
    One bad game doesn't make a bad team. They fought, fought, and hung in there. In the end they got beat by a better team. Gruden's coaching decisions seemed like he had a crystal ball.

I didn't expect Indy to win out. Sometimes you just get beat. Today was the Raider's day to shine.
    EDIT: Ebron's dropped passes didn't give the Colts a chance to stay tight early. Injury depleted team hung in best they could today

Gruden is no slouch on any level. If not for the interception with just north of 1 minute left in regulation the Colts were still in the fight.
    And yes I am a raiders fan. Talk about hard times.....:):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Gruden is no slouch on any level. If not for the interception with just north of 1 minute left in regulation the Colts were still in the fight.
    And yes I am a raiders fan. Talk about hard times.....:):

This. Gruden is one of my favorite coaches. The guy has taken teams with nothing and made them championship teams.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    This. Gruden is one of my favorite coaches. The guy has taken teams with nothing and made them championship teams.

Lol. He took a team half of which belonged to Tony Dungy, won a ring with it and hasn't amounted to a rabbit fart since then. The dude barely has a .500 record. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lol. He took a team half of which belonged to Tony Dungy, won a ring with it and hasn't amounted to a rabbit fart since then. The dude barely has a .500 record. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated.

In his defense Tampa gutted the team after the ring was won. When he stepped into the slot with the raiders that outfit was south of a serious mess. We will see what he does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom