• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I've been really impressed by him. Cool under pressure, gets rid of the ball quick, doesn't take unnecessary risks with his own body, takes care of the ball. If he can keep playing like that he'll have a long career.

I was wrong about him before the start of the season. He's much better than I thought he was.

I also hate being "that guy", but I need to see long-term performance before I'm all-in. Remember, Kaepernick tore up the league at the beginning of his career, but the defenses eventually figured him out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was wrong about him before the start of the season. He's much better than I thought he was.

I also hate being "that guy", but I need to see long-term performance before I'm all-in. Remember, Kaepernick tore up the league at the beginning of his career, but the defenses eventually figured him out.

Well sure, time will tell of course, but how he looks now, and even when he was forced to take over for Luck, he seems to have made the change fairly seamless, if not better. But I think he's got talent around him too, both on the line and in the backfield and his receivers. I remain cautiously optimistic. :)

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi

Day by day but today was a good day

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Brissett was drafted by none other than Bill Belichick and was never released. Ballard got him in a trade for a very much needed receiver BB had to have. Love or hate BB he is a great scout of talent. I expect Colts to make the playoffs...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did anyone notice AV was perfect today? Even hit a 49 yarder?

Everybody at the game did. The crowd supported him BIG time. I hope he appreciated, because after every kick he made the crowd was standing cheering him on. First class Indy fans, indeed.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Anybody else get the feeling that this Sunday’s game against the Raiders is a scary trap game? Carr had a career day against us last season and we’ll be down several key players. Leonard, Hooker, possibly TY.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Colts depth and rookies will be challenged today. Leonard, Hooker, and Hilton out. Lots of rookies starting: Ya-Sin, Campbell, Willis. Sheard gets his first start today back from injury. Hopefully that will give the D-line a boost.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Colts depth and rookies will be challenged today. Leonard, Hooker, and Hilton out. Lots of rookies starting: Ya-Sin, Campbell, Willis. Sheard gets his first start today back from injury. Hopefully that will give the D-line a boost.

How have the Raiders been playing this year? I haven't been paying much attention to any teams except the Colts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom