Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Say what you want about this team.
    It's a New year
    New Coaching
    New players
    New schemes
    NO stability as of yet.
    Rebuilding a team from the ground up for the future will sacrifice some of the expectations of the present.
    I have ZERO clues as how this will all turn out. I just want to see some good football.
    I enjoyed MOST of the game but in the end I was disappointed but I did see some positive things to look forward to.

On the brighter note, I’ll keep paying for the stadium every time I eat out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think we're still a few players short on D. Cincy wore us down BUT we still had a chance up to the fumble. Luck was bringing the Colts back. Fumble late in the game on Cincy's redzone. Time was on our side, things were coming together. Just didn't work out but it was ONLY ONE play that determined the game.

No. It was 3 stupid mistakes drawing flags in 1 series where Bengals scored. 3 flags in 4 plays. We marched the ball right down the field for them. That was the turning point.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Yea, I noticed the stupidity rearing up it's head at inconvenient times. I still think we need at least 2 fast and mean linebackers.
    O-line wasn't as bad as in the past but no running game didn't help the cause a bit.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I think the turning point in the game was Andy Dalton making the tackle after he threw what should have been a pick-6. Colts first possession of the season; 1st and goal from the 5, zero points. Every play in the game counts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom