Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have been hanging the last 3 of the add ons to the security system. Checking as I walk through pulling wires. Glad I did not waste this time on the game.
    I got most of my chores done this morning. Cleaned the gutters for the third time. Took me two trips around the perimeter of the roof with the leaf blower. About half the leaves would blow out and half would swirl around in that wind and fill in behind me! :):

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Disappointing for sure. That about wraps up postseason hopes. Two games behind for the last wildcard spot with only 4 left. Wouldn’t be surprised if we lose to Houston and Dallas and finish 8-8.

A lot of encouraging things to take away from this season though. Inconsistent is to be expected with such a young roster. A strong #2 receiver would put our offense on another level. Need lots of help on defense. Pass rusher has to be a priority in the draft/free agency.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Disappointing for sure. That about wraps up postseason hopes. Two games behind for the last wildcard spot with only 4 left. Wouldn’t be surprised if we lose to Houston and Dallas and finish 8-8.

A lot of encouraging things to take away from this season though. Inconsistent is to be expected with such a young roster. A strong #2 receiver would put our offense on another level. Need lots of help on defense. Pass rusher has to be a priority in the draft/free agency.

Playoffs. That is hilarious. We never had a glimmer. Even if this crew made the wild card that would be it.
    Not being negative just going with what I see. There is still a lot of work to do here.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Playoffs. That is hilarious. We never had a glimmer. Even if this crew made the wild card that would be it.
    Not being negative just going with what I see. There is still a lot of work to do here.

I disagree. We controlled our own fate. Playoffs were a real possibility. Even making a Wild Card game would’ve been a major feat. Most of the national “experts” had us as a 3 or 4 win team. A lot of the local guys had us as a 6-7 win team. They exceeded all expectations by a wide margin. A lot of that can be attributed to the culture that Reich & Co have instilled.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I disagree. We controlled our own fate. Playoffs were a real possibility. Even making a Wild Card game would’ve been a major feat. Most of the national “experts” had us as a 3 or 4 win team. A lot of the local guys had us as a 6-7 win team. They exceeded all expectations by a wide margin. A lot of that can be attributed to the culture that Reich & Co have instilled.

Yes they did far better so far than I figured they would but no..........playoffs were just not in the cards. Look at what happened today. They hit the wall. Luck was terrible. Defense was OK but the "O" side was just not there.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Indy has this uncanny way of making you think they have control of the situation and then they yank the tablecloth out from under you. Luck is the top 3 Qb of this league but he can’t show it.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Colts have won more games than I figured they would.
    I enjoy watching them. The season isn't over yet BUT.... The end is near.
    Today's loss was a given. All the experts picked the Colts to easily win. That tells me to take the points and grin.
    Colts got their arses handed to them by a better team today.
    Colts D played well.
    OK cubbies fans... There's always next year.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Let's see if we can end Houston's winning streak (that we started for them). Pretty much have to win out the rest of the season if we want to have any shot at the... Nope, not even gonna say it. I don't want to invoke Jim Mora. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom