Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I really hate seeing you guys who I actualy like, down and sad about your colts. So I hope they can pull off some wins soon

Thanks TT! Not really sad, just frustrated. It would probably be easier to take if they were getting blown out every game, but they keep coming close and just not finishing. Still like what I'm seeing over the past few seasons though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang, just turned on CBS for the pregame and Tennessee and LA are in the 4th quarter. I thought yesterday's power outage must have really thrown me for a loop until I realized they're playing in Wembley Stadium. :):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Just turn your TV off.
    They're going to lose just as miserable if you're watching or not. So you might as well mow the lawn or your wife or something.

If they actually win, what does that get you? HOPE? And that's just cruel. It's like placing a tank of lobsters in the window with an ocean view.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just turn your TV off.
    They're going to lose just as miserable if you're watching or not. So you might as well mow the lawn or your wife or something.

If they actually win, what does that get you? HOPE? And that's just cruel. It's like placing a tank of lobsters in the window with an ocean view.

Debbie-Downer.jpg

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    After an interception late in the half by the Colts defense, it’s 24-0. Run game has been dominant. Two turnovers by the defense. Luck has thrown for 3 TD’s. All cylinders firing today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom