Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Gore is just a sign of what's to come. Ballard is going young and building this team from the ground up. It's definitely needed.
    I love the "NO QUIT" attitude this team has. I hate that they get in this position in so many games.

Mack has shown some promise. They're still scrappin', but still making a lot of unforced errors. Have to believe it'll get better with time if they can get and keep people healthy.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Mack has shown some promise. They're still scrappin', but still making a lot of unforced errors. Have to believe it'll get better with time if they can get and keep people healthy.

I figure a couple more drafts and trades the Colts will develop some depth to stay competitive and fresh throughout the game.
    This is just a start to a good team. Promise and hope is all it is at this point.
    With a healthy Luck and good supportive cast this can be a good team that competes for titles

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This team isn't this bad but injuries are killing a young team with little if any depth.
    I'd love to see healthy in the next 2-3 weeks so we can get an idea of what this team is capable of.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I never see any quit though. That’s a positive from the coaching staff. They play worse than ever and they still put themselves in a postition to have a chance. We just have no skill players. None. Our heart level is off the charts but our talent is severely lacking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom