Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    pFAAl5c.gif

Spot on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Game should’ve been over in regulation. TERRIBLE call on the pass interference.

Did anyone count how many holds the bills pulled on the last play. That huge hole they ran through was not done by chance. 1 near tackle and 2 very obvious holds allowed that final play. Refs suck. Colts suck bad enough but this is looking more and more like the NBA all the time.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Did anyone count how many holds the bills pulled on the last play. That huge hole they ran through was not done by chance. 1 near tackle and 2 very obvious holds allowed that final play. Refs suck. Colts suck bad enough but this is looking more and more like the NBA all the time.

My guess is the refs were over it and just wanted the game to be over. Can’t say I blame them.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    3 games left...best we can hope for is 6-10 ...we won't get dooky for a draft pick slot with a 3-13 record...we win anymore and it only gets worse....what to do what to do...I would not be surprised to see then keep Pagano one more year. He's really had little to work with thanks to that sorry GM Ryan Griggson...but can Ballard shore up this disaster in one or two seasons? I don't know..we'll have to wait and see. Looks like 4 maybe 5 head coaches are going to be fired ....that's a HUGE talent vacuum to fill, I wonder how the NCAA feels about the NFL poaching coaches.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    3 games left...best we can hope for is 6-10 ...we won't get dooky for a draft pick slot with a 3-13 record...we win anymore and it only gets worse....what to do what to do...I would not be surprised to see then keep Pagano one more year. He's really had little to work with thanks to that sorry GM Ryan Griggson...but can Ballard shore up this disaster in one or two seasons? I don't know..we'll have to wait and see. Looks like 4 maybe 5 head coaches are going to be fired ....that's a HUGE talent vacuum to fill, I wonder how the NCAA feels about the NFL poaching coaches.

There's a few coaches the NCAA shouldn't let in.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

Pagano should have been **** canned over that dumbass fake punt he ran against the Patriots a few years ago.

eVhNDry.gif

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I'm just grateful for the refs blowing those calls. SF won, so one more win from them and we slot into third. Another couple of wins from the Giants and we get number 2. So we just have to keep losing at this point then Ballard gets a #2 to trade down and pick up a ton of picks.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I'm just grateful for the refs blowing those calls. SF won, so one more win from them and we slot into third. Another couple of wins from the Giants and we get number 2. So we just have to keep losing at this point then Ballard gets a #2 to trade down and pick up a ton of picks.

I'm no fan of tanking, but if the Niners and Giants were to go on a hot streak, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

The 2018 draft is going to be heavy with quarterbacks. If the Colts land pick 2-5, do they draft a QB to sit behind Luck, or even replace him depending on his health status, or do they do as historian suggested and trade for picks? If jackass Grigson would have invested a little bit into protecting Luck, maybe we wouldn't be in as bad a shape as we are.

I wouldn't be opposed to sending Brissett on down the line either. I think he has the physical tools to play the positon, but I don't know if he can grasp the complexities. I think he improved over his first 3-4 games this year, but his growth just stopped. There will be a QB hungry team somewhere that wants him.

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm no fan of tanking, but if the Niners and Giants were to go on a hot streak, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

The 2018 draft is going to be heavy with quarterbacks. If the Colts land pick 2-5, do they draft a QB to sit behind Luck, or even replace him depending on his health status, or do they do as historian suggested and trade for picks? If jackass Grigson would have invested a little bit into protecting Luck, maybe we wouldn't be in as bad a shape as we are.

I wouldn't be opposed to sending Brissett on down the line either. I think he has the physical tools to play the positon, but I don't know if he can grasp the complexities. I think he improved over his first 3-4 games this year, but his growth just stopped. There will be a QB hungry team somewhere that wants him.

Ballard will bring in HIS people and put this team on a path of his choosing.
    Top draft pics aren't a sure fire solution to winning. Just ask Cleveland. They've been getting all these top pics for a LONG time. They're still O'fer this season.
    Chud da dud needs to head to Goodwill and pick up some luggage. He seems to be the common denominator in this disgusting theme of offensive ineptitude. Pagano, bless his heart, needs to get a job on PBS to replace Mr. Rogers.
    Maybe change the name of the Colts to something more "Manly" might help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom