Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    That's my guess. Or some kind of "internal" difference of opinion. Put him in time out. ;)

Ordinarily I would agree but lately the players seem to think they own the NFL and can do as they please.
    I hope all these friggen Prima donas get their arses handed to them in the way of pink slips. Maybe they'll get the idea they are replaceable.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've been a big fan of J. Brissette but he's shown he's not a winning QB so far.
    It's NO SECRET that the Colts O line is hurting so he MUST get rid of the ball quicker. There's no way around that. Yet, he continues to hold onto the ball putting himself into the gloom and doom zone. The O line gets the bad press but Brissette could make life easier on the offense.
    That turnover for a TD may have just given the Texans the momentum. I'd have said the Colts were in good shape up 'til that play. Now? I hope they show more heart than they've shown all season.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've been a big fan of J. Brissette but he's shown he's not a winning QB so far.
    It's NO SECRET that the Colts O line is hurting so he MUST get rid of the ball quicker. There's no way around that. Yet, he continues to hold onto the ball putting himself into the gloom and doom zone. The O line gets the bad press but Brissette could make life easier on the offense.
    That turnover for a TD may have just given the Texans the momentum. I'd have said the Colts were in good shape up 'til that play. Now? I hope they show more heart than they've shown all season.

It's a good way to shorten your career too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom